Reviews for Something Simple
Mike3207 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
The whole question and answer segment with Anya was almost as good as the actual date, maybe better.
MysticWolf1 chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
I loved this chapter. And I loved the way you portrayed Clark as self assured and confident. I also loved the little truth spell Buffy put on him.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
sweet work
MysticWolf1 chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Cute. I actually like the Buffy/Clark pairing.

I also think Anya/Lex would be a volitile and exciting pairing. She is one women Lex would never be able to figure out. Cordelia/Lex would also be interesting.

And it would be intriguing if some of the characters from BTVS/ATS witnessed Clark use some of his abilities and speculated on wether he was a demon, hell god, or what. Just a thought.
MysticWolf1 chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Cordelia is my favorite female character on Angel, and Clark is of corse my favorite Smallville character, so this chapter was a treat for me.

Cordelia's reaction to Clark was classic Cordelia.. I loved it.

Only a couple small issues though:

Oliver had met Lois only a little while before he met Clark, so he hadn't known her for years, only months. And Clark was at least 20 maybe 21 during season six, so refering to him as a teen was inaccurate. With his hight and build, Clark hasn't really looked like a teen even from season one.

Other than those minor observations, everyone was very much in character and it was fun to read about Cordelia meeting Clark. I would love to read a fic where Clark interacts with the whole Angel team. There are only a few Buffy/Angel/Smallville crossovers, and fewer yet that are well written. There was only one that took place in LA, and it was abandoned just as it was getting good. So even though this is just a bunch of little scenes that don't connect, I am really enjoying it.
MysticWolf1 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I understand what you are doing now. These are just scenes involving Smallville/Buffy characters.

I enjoyed this one too. Chloe and Spike one upping each other on their friends was hiliarious. Of course Chloe would win.

Just a few minor problems though:

Spike is only about 5'10 and Clark is about 6'3, or at least Tom Welling is 6'3. Anyway he is several inches taller than Spike. Check out Professor Fine (James Marsters) standing next to Clark in season five.

Angel is not Spikes uncle, he is his Grandsire.

At this time in canon Lois and Clark could barely stand each other. They had great chemestry playing off the anamosity and irritation. There was a small undercurrent of attraction, but not so obvious that Chloe would have noticed; especially given Chloe's feelings for Clark at this time.

I really did enjoy the Chloe Spike scene though.
Superman1701 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
very nice! i like how the vamps tried to bite clark, who i assume id the one who rescued lois, and the fangs broke. priceless! and how he used his heat vision to burn the vampire. just a question though: did darla die in thsi scene, because it sounded like she did from the way you wrote it. anyway, great start, and i can't wait to read more chapters.
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I am always looking for good Buffyverse/Smallville crossovers, and even though this was just a little scene with alot of unexplained elements, I loved it. This chapter would be a great teaser if you decided to develope it into a full length fanfiction.