Reviews for Before
Centaur Princess chapter 1 . 3/2
This is such a lovely, lovely little piece of work! Wonderful! I love Lily/Sirius fics, but they're so very rare... and most of them are angsty. So it was wonderful reading this! Hope you write more of this pairing some day :)
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I really love this story!
chucklebug chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
this was everything i have ever wanted a lily and sirius story to be!

at one point, i felt like i was dancing in the rain!

brilliant.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Haha, wow, this was GREAT! I always wondered what happened before James and Lily got together...heehee, and now I know! SWEET! X3 Plz keep up the good work, alright? Ja ne! -
Awkward Annie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I did enjoy it! I never even thought of this pairing, but I love your rendition of young Sirius and it made me happy. :)
kkstar1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I really really loved it!

You have such a talent for writing!

If you do continue it I will most certainly be reading it!

SO please continue!
I'm-Reading chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aq, it's so.. well not really cute, but sweet in a Sirius kind of way. Is this the end of the story? I can see it as an end, but I'd also like it to go on. :) Hope there's more!
lagrimasnegras chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Amazing. :]

I loved everything about it. You should continue this. (:
sheriffandsteel chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was adoarable

i just love sirius
THPL chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
wow :D that was great! loved it!
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was such a cute story! I really want to read more, but that was a perfect ending! Great job!
tank602 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This is the first lily/sirius ship ive read. I love it!
JP's girl 4 life chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aw, I rlly luvved it! This story makes me wish that Lily and Sirius had gotten together instead of her and James! It was amazing!
nonsensicalquibblings chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Wowza. :] Amazing job, simply amazing. It was such a sweet read, nicely done! Usually I'm not so fond of Sirius/Lily, but you pulled it off really well. Great job.
Beater1220 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I am not saying James is an evil guy, not at all, but I would love to see him find out what happened. Please write more it is so good and I really do love it. I like Alice's character, I guess it's just the way she and Frank are in love. Please Continue, Heather!