Reviews for Wreck of the Day
saraday chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Better late than never. :0

Catching up on some GSR stories I missed the first time around. GSR is such an awesome storyline; my favorite fictional romance ever.

Great story!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
A great story. I liked the part where the team found Sara.
nik chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
your first fic? Err.. WOW! You are gifted!
Famous4it chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Oh please write another story. I can't keep rereading this one !
mossley chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is really good.
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
OMG, no matter how many times I read this I am blown away each and every time. It is brilliant and I love it so very much!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow. Really, really good.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
wow, beautiful story and very well written. I hope we see more from you. Well done
litbuff chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
WOW! That was beautiful and so heart wrenching! My heart cried for the little girl Sara. You made her so realistic! Wonderful job on your first fic!
hollyu chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
If this is the first you have ever written. Oh my gosh! what a talent and gift you have. The flow and thought in this is fantastic. I hope you write more.
Christine Lauzon chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Absolutely wonderful- what else can I say? I love how you captured Sara's struggles with her past, and showed how they surface even in her life today. I love how you showed the impact of her upbringing- you know that it had to have affected who she is today. I also love that Grissom is the opposite of her father in every way- exactly what Sara needs in her life.

Hard to believe this is your first CSI fanfic. Do you write for other fandoms? If so, what ones and where do you post?

Excellent job.
bellabug chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow, that was amazing. With your imagery I could picture each and every moment of your story perfectly. Brilliant.

Rach.
Bower chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This was a beautiful and moving piece! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope to read more from you!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
First off, love the title. Secondly, I think this was a great insight to Sara's inner struggles. It explains a lot about why she's always so determined.
seeyoustandingthere chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I like this. Its different. You sustain, and that isn't easy. Thanks.