Reviews for Justice for all, Even for Keitaro
dufus2000 chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
Second time through the story. Still one of the better and more interesting stories on fanfiction. I do hope you will continue writing, and finish the story. I empathize concerning your loss; I too lost my parents last year. And I understand how that can take the desire of writing away for a time. and the time to do anything else other than take care of the estate. Your story is enjoyable and I wish you well and hope to see updates in the future.
GaredBattlespike chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
Greetings!

I REALLY like this story!

I just hope that you are able to update a bit more frequently. I have just read up from Chapter 1 to Chapter 23 all in one day!

My condolences to you and your family. My own Mom died from Lung Cancer, on Sept 10, 2001. Peace to you and yours.
Siggimondo chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Awesome.

Still tired.
Siggimondo chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Trouble in Paradise, oh my.

Chapters have been awesome lately. I would go into detail, but I'm too tired -.-
Siggimondo chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
It's like a roller coaster of feels!
Siggimondo chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
So much awesome, I can't even.
Siggimondo chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Good for Shinobu.

Yay, she has seen the error of her ways! Does this mean that there will be less punching and more hugging?
Siggimondo chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
ANSWERS!

More plotting, but this time I can almost even.
Siggimondo chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
So much plotting. I can't even.
Siggimondo chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Questions, blushing and plotting, oh my.

Did they just punch his brain into overdrive?
If my previous experiences with abilities gained from head trauma is applicable he must NEVER BE HIT IN THE HEAD AGAIN OR IT WILL ALL BE UNDONE!
Siggimondo chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
I see how it could be hard to give him the benefit of the doubt there. Still, you'd think Naru would have a better grip on her towel in front of a known (actually assumed, but that's beside the point) pervert.

Poor Shinobu...
Siggimondo chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Prudish Narusegawa is prudish.

*starts singing* Caaaan you feeeeel the looooove toniiiight? *stops singing*

Actually, if they all discuss the matter rationally after a couple of dates each, I think the three of them could devise a solution that does not involve revoking Keitaro's access to oxygen.

That train ride left an impression XD
Siggimondo chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Buttered popcorn is the best kind of popcorn D

Always start with the movie. It gives you something to talk about during the rest of the date D

Yes, he just wants to show her a bunch of other dudes' swords XD
Srsly tho, that was fucking kawaii.

Nice sword.

JUSTICE!
Siggimondo chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Quite skillfully planned, if I may say so myself.

Women can be perverts too XD

Sexist Hinata-sou is sexist.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
RATIONALITY!

DRAWING SOUND CONCLUSIONS FROM OBSERVED REALITY!

INNOCENCE UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

YOUTH!

LOVE!

DEVOTION!

JUSTICE!

BUTTERFLIES!

THERE ARE SO MANY AWESOME THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER!