Reviews for Justice for all, Even for Keitaro
MaximalCatPossible chapter 23 . 3/2
Well written, well done. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. It's good to have you back. Take care.
This news kinda put me in a sad mindset, so when I was returning to this fic via google and had to pas through the first chapter I was reading the personal note from that chapter while it loaded. After reading the previous chapter and drawing a terribly plausible conclusion as to why you made that note... Oh, it was bad. It was really a horrid moment. My face was all like this: . /_
and I just wanted to stop reading, but I HAVE to go through with this now. *sob*

From the bottom of my heart I offer my sincerest condolences.
COBRASTEVE chapter 23 . 2/13
You're doing such a great job, but family is more important than manga. Sorry to hear of your loss...
Salad Enterprise chapter 23 . 2/10
Take your time in updating. Personal issues come first and foremost before anything else.
Samhan chapter 23 . 2/10
Welcome back, I wish you to update in less than a year.
Ibskib chapter 23 . 2/10
I hope Motoko gets her wish, and won't be forced into marriage, maybe I'm being a bit possessive of my anime characters, but I really don't like reading about her getting closer to Tomoya :-)

An error I noticed in earlier chapters is still popping up, informal spellings used in text messaging and the like, really have no place in a piece of litterature.
Seeing this makes me cringe every time I come across it:
thru - through
RDT64 chapter 23 . 2/10
Dude, you've had it as rough as it can get and have nothing to apologize for. You take care of the important stuff and if you write more, I for one will be here, ready when you are.
4fireking chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This story sure went to a lot of different places. I like how Motoko observed the whole thing right before Naru launched Keitaro into space. I hope it isn't coy of me to ask, but could you please look at one of my stories and review too, please.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Motoko & Keitaro is the best pairing
Though she still attack him but she still look around sometime and have more control-self
But Naru its something else
Of all manga that i ever read she is the worst Tsundere girl -.- if she really" want to deny her feeling its better if she never fall in love too him *sigh
Kind of disappoint when i read love hina and he ending with naru :
Samhan chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
Welcome back!
What will happen? Who will win to get Keitaro? Naru or Kitsune?
ravenknight118 chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
My condolences on your loss.
Tig3rzhark chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
I thank you for the chapters that you have posted already. I look forward to whenever your next chapters will be released.

I can also understand that things in life happen and that it can have an effect on everything else. Take care of the important stuff.
Zikarn Krais chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, and hope that the coming days are better for you.

No pressure on next chapter, as I always say, RL always comes first.
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
maaaan
Naru can NOT catch a break can she huh.
while i do not like the Kei/Naru relationship; At ALL,
i have seen many authors do this well and right.
but there is just something about her in the end that just say she does not deserve this man.
i like what you did at the end of this chapter
in the past chapters Sarah had forever until now hated or rather disliked Kei
but in a second you changed that i have not seen that done yet in a fic
we don't know how long that will last but man
also i do like how Motoko is having these mixed feeling for both Kei and Tomoya

well i wish i had more to say but it is late for me
but i have to say
Great story my friend and brother
and i hope to see more in the Future
see ya mate
Samhan chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
I liked it when Keitaro said "if you hurt her I will promise to put flowers on your grave.", it was so funny.

I blame Naru for usual misunderstanding, but also I blame Su for her stupid childish, if she didn't use her useless inventions. If Keitaro did nothing to put those two in the right places, then Haruka must do it. But also I blame Motoko because she failed in teaching Naru how to behave herself.