Reviews for Seriously, Black
starlite22 chapter 11 . 4/20
Enjoyed this so far hope you come back and finish it.
It would of been cool if Sarah's niece had of been Hermione. You mention that the only family Sirius has us Draco, but what about the Andromeda and her daughter?
cribinator chapter 10 . 3/24
This story is very good and I really like your version of Moody, but I think he's a bit too loyal to Dumbledore. I dunno, blind loyalty just doesn't seem like his thing
dumdoc chapter 6 . 2/22
Great story!
noylj chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
So, your mad-eye is just as sociopathic and evil as Bumbles.
Too bad.
Severus now should be able to force visitation with Draco.
Of course, the person you call Severus is NOT the child-abusing, psychopath will delusions of sainthood as in canon, making him very AU.
I could see this person who pretends to be Snape actually learn to get along with Black
noylj chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Hoping life is OK and you'll start updating
Jimbocous chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Really great stuff. I do hope you get back to this at some point. We miss you!
noylj chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Your wizarding world adults have some intelligence. How very AU
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
oh dear. peter can enter the wards? oh no.
Gioia chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I am nuts about this story. I love all the assorted plot threads you have here! I'm eager to know what will happen with Moody's pensieve memories which the ghosts found. Thanks for your hard work!
Finwitch1 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Oh dear. Myrtle got Moody's memories, right? And Pettigrew in there...
pikachucat chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
awesome
Irina Marenco chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Too bad I'm sure you don't intend to finish this story, but I still think it's a wonderful one. Thanks for sharing.
DanaBlood chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
I love this story so much I can't put it into words! I love how you've made Dumbledore the bad guy, I never liked him and even less when I found out what a manipulative bastard he is, I love Sirius and the rest. I can't wait to see what else happens. Though I have to ask, why change Draco's name completely, Drake could have been a nickname and he could still have his name... he might have rotten parents(* though I liked them both) but he'd still like to have a part of them as they are his parents... That's my assumption. Great story so far, can't wait for more!
purple sky always chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
I find the idea of ghost court quite amusing.
LyraBlack22 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Are you continuing the story, if so when is the next update?