Reviews for Seriously, Black
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
oh dear. peter can enter the wards? oh no.
Gioia chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I am nuts about this story. I love all the assorted plot threads you have here! I'm eager to know what will happen with Moody's pensieve memories which the ghosts found. Thanks for your hard work!
Finwitch1 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Oh dear. Myrtle got Moody's memories, right? And Pettigrew in there...
pikachucat chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
awesome
Irina Marenco chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Too bad I'm sure you don't intend to finish this story, but I still think it's a wonderful one. Thanks for sharing.
DanaBlood chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
I love this story so much I can't put it into words! I love how you've made Dumbledore the bad guy, I never liked him and even less when I found out what a manipulative bastard he is, I love Sirius and the rest. I can't wait to see what else happens. Though I have to ask, why change Draco's name completely, Drake could have been a nickname and he could still have his name... he might have rotten parents(* though I liked them both) but he'd still like to have a part of them as they are his parents... That's my assumption. Great story so far, can't wait for more!
purple sky always chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
I find the idea of ghost court quite amusing.
LyraBlack22 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Are you continuing the story, if so when is the next update?
kitsuneko1976 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
ohhh, that's not gonna be good...then again, given poor Mr. cheese...should be fun.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
dude, seriously love moody! though now i'm hearing the theme from the shield every time moody leaves a scene...damnit...that's some good writing!
kitsuneko1976 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
dude...let's face it: Malfoy's soul is so damned small that a bulimic Dementor could keep that puppy down without even needing to throw it back up. it's the lemon seed of souls.

tho...there's a thought...bulimic Dementors as punishment and torture all in one! there's a fun image...
kitsuneko1976 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Vic as Moody...yeah, i can see it, cept vic's a lil too shrewd to get as fubar as ol' Mad Eye.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
in my case, got here my usual way, followed a link under favorite stories by another author from one of your other stories (His Way), like that, and tried another.

speaking of...(favefollow)
Gioia chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Thank you very much for the great entertainment I derived from this story. Should your muse ever return to this tale, I'd love to read more. But regardless, I truly appreciate all you invested of yourself into this fantastic fic. Thank you!
wingedangel791 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012