Reviews for Three Ways
Merydhrae chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Really nice stories! Except for the last one, that was very sad! But thats Elizabeth fault, she had to choose James
otahyoni chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Love all of your scenarios. Who wouldn't pick Norrington over Will and Jack?
aeliuned chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
the last sentence was glorious, and how you depicted the whole POV thing was wonderful.
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I'm ACTUALLY crying! that was so good!
Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Beautiful fic! The way you portray James and Elizabeth together is so sweet, and I agree with you that they could have been perfectly happy together. I especially like the last scenario, it's a great foil to the other three and I can totally imagine it happening after AWE. Keep writing!
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was one of the best "what coulda beens" fic about Liz and Norington I have ever read!

That saying alot considering all the ones out there.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Its a pity that there are so few reviews for this.

I think you have done an impressive job of showing how Liz & James could have hooked up. Its a series of "What if - ?" if Elizabeth chose the fate of hundreds of young women in eighteenth century society.

Under the circumstances, it is understandable that Elizabeth should forego her adventurous side if there is a chance of happiness with Norrington - the relationship wouldn't work otherwise.
FantasyEmpress chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That was great! I really really liked all the happy ones, but the last one was sad.
Acanthusss chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This is an engaging vignette- Each segment of this story is well written, and each pulls the imagination a different way, asking "what could have been?" at different points in the plot. The characterization is accurate at each progressing time period.

Thanks for sharing your writing!