Reviews for To Boldly Go
Fanfiction Bard chapter 1 . 4/3
I now know for sure; there's no such thing as a FMA crossover that doesn't kick ass.
KTrevo chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh my god yes.
miladyRanger chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Congratulations on making me laugh. A lot. My sides hurt... I loved this! It's just too much fun.
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Dun dun dun! And then Envy makes a cameo appearance because he's badass that way XD
StormAlchemist677 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
that was hilarious i like star trek tng better but this was still great!
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is surprisingly fun to crossover
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Excellent piece...I am a Trekkie, been once since I was ten, and finding the mix of these two fandoms made me very, very happy! And the ending is intriguing, very Envy-esque. And the humunculii are with the Klingons! That can't be good! Great chapter and the bit about Havoc made me laugh...poor man, he'll find the 23rd century very straight laced. -Smuggles Havoc a pack of cigarettes from the past- And Mustang catching everything on fire...where is Hawkeye to keep him under control? And the Elrics and Winry...poor Scottie has his hands full! And through it all poor Kirk just is trying to keep his sanity. Great story...I love it!
StarShipDelta chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
So awesome...my two all-time favorite series...all mooshed together! And you stayed perfectly in character for both. Good stuff! Too bad there's not more of it... _
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
The engines can't take Winry?

GREAT!
PurpleMoon3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
AWESOMENESS. Thought you ought to know.
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This has to be one of my favorite crossovers ever! You perfectly matched the humor of TOS and FMA and managed to merge them without missing a beat.

The only thing I might possibly add is something regarding Roy Mustang and the TOS uniforms. _
agent000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Ah! Amestris is taking over the U.S.S. Enterprise! Somebody stop them! LOL! I've been looking all over this site for hours, trying to find something decent to read, when I spotted your fic here, lol. I haven't been on LJ lately, so if you announced it, I wasn't aware of your having written it, so it was a complete surprise to see your name there, lol. At least this was worth the read. It's a rare treat when someone on this site actually knows what they're talking about...even if they pretend they're not. *snicker*

Yeah, you should definitely write more like this, lol. Don't worry so much about people questioning your sanity. They already question mine, so I've concluded that sanity is overrated anyway. It's much more fun to be insane.

Anyway, take care, and have a nice day!

Melissa
Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Sequel?
Smaragd chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh God, Star Trek and FMA? That's certainly interesting. Since I'm a Trekkie, I couldn't resist when I read the summary. I liked the story it was very amusing. If you write any sequels I'll most definitely be reading them.
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was so cool...I know nothing about Star Trek, but that was awesome. I like it!