Reviews for Claws & Water Don't Mix
Albion chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Sadly, I must say that, despite your protestations, Hilary is indeed a Mary-Sue. If you doubt this, please Google 'mary-sue test' and see how she stacks up. Perhaps she's not the typical weapon-wielding, leather-wearing Sue, but she is regrettably a Sue nonetheless. And you might want to check your spelling a little more carefully. I don't mean to put a damper on your story, but I'm sorry to say that Hilary's a Sue.
Renavatio chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I think Rayne would be a better code name, short and to the point, but that's just me.
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Please do a sequal i really realy REALY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

please?
Knuckles-san chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Amusing, yet really great. continue please. good job.
Karlo Marx chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Marysuewritersayswhat
Dark Phoenix Rising chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Still interesting and I wonder if Hal will see the tent scene between Logan/Jean. Update soon, please!

And I have no idea how this Life thingy works. It didn't appear the last time I updated my story though... :( You really ahev me scared here now. LOL
Petunias chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
You just put me into my X-Men mood again! I'm really liking this! You are blending Hilary nicely into the original story. Now, I'm off to watch the first movie!
dark pen holder chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
i realy love this story fo far
Petunias chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Ah, the joys of jealousy! I'm liking Hilary's personality. Keep building it up. And Just one little tid bit. At the end when she thinks something is going to happen, just call it a bad gut instinct. No need to make it specific. But good job!
Dark Phoenix Rising chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Interesting. Please update soon.
Petunias chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I'm liking the beginning of this story. Just make sure to beta before you update and don't make your character too mary-sueish. You haven't so far and I love her! Keep up the good work!