Reviews for Plans Change
JeslynBoo chapter 53 . 6/17
Oh, that was so much fun! All the lemony goodness! :D Thank you!
palmtreehead chapter 53 . 5/26
Sorry haven't hit anything interesting to say, just thanks for sharing! Oh, and I am glad Lee got someone too
palmtreehead chapter 52 . 5/26
Heh, love the idea of a Shizune so proud she allows Tsunade to get drunk. The slug princess does need something to make her happy and it seems more reasonable than Jiraiya's vice!
palmtreehead chapter 37 . 5/23
What a wonderful match up! So perfect to put a chauvinistic Baki with Koto, I really like how he's being manipulated into exactly what he wants. Holding in the laughs just to keep my baby asleep!
palmtreehead chapter 34 . 5/23
Awesome chapter. I really liked Inoichi's retrieval mission and how you showed the power of hopes/wishes. One of my earliest memories (probably the earliest) is actually a dream. Very clever how well it ties in to further explain his earlier behavior in regards to Temari marrying. Thanks for sharing.
BlackStormReborn chapter 53 . 12/16/2015
It was a long journey.
But the rewards are really worth the effort.
mon coeur chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
neji so funny i love neji you did so good with his character.
guest chapter 53 . 11/9/2015
This is the longest fanfic i've read. it's That good!
ElvenMuggle chapter 53 . 8/15/2015
Gosh, I love your writing. Even when I'm reading chapter after chapter I'm dreading the end I know will inevitably come. This one was hilarious and captivating, entertaining and managed to pull at my heart strings more than once. The only thing that irritated me was the sexist views of Baki/Hiashi/Inoichi wanting sons and all that. Though there was nothing in Kishi's writing to indicate that they wouldn't act this way, so I don't think you did anything wrong by the characters there.

But on the flip side. I loved, loved, loved the byplay between Sakura and Kankuro. The love/hate realtionship between Genma and Shizune never got old. The story that Yoshino told about wanting the wet nuts and the Shikaku had to carry her home? Loved that to pieces. I've always been intrigued by that couple. I even liked the relationship between your OC and Baki; thought that was really sweet. Gaara getting bit on the butt was too funny. Temari telling Kankuro that she had to marry Shikamaru that night because she wanted to sleep with him. Lol! Not to mention the wedding night. Like damn. There was a lot I loved about this. But then there was my favorite part:

"Is he talking to himself?" Yoshino asked, puzzled.

"He's from Suna." Ino said, as if that nonsensical reply had any meaning.

"Oh." They all nodded sagely as if that explained everything.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself reading this . thanks for writing it!
cathyscloud9 chapter 53 . 1/28/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and your writing! Thanks!
beachvilla chapter 53 . 10/31/2014
What a fun story! Loved it.
Guest chapter 53 . 8/4/2014
Your story was very good! Please write a romance story about Neji and Tenten! Thanks! ;)
Guest chapter 48 . 8/4/2014
Ur a very good writer! Can u write a story about NejiTen? :)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 53 . 7/14/2014
Definitely gonna miss this story. One of the best, I must say. :)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 52 . 7/14/2014