Reviews for Trasfiguring James
writergal24 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ooh, I really liked this. I love stories that talk about James and Sirius' relationship, especially after the Shrieking Shack Incident. I feel like Peter wouldn't care much, and Remus would forgive Sirius a lot easier, but James would really be mad at him for a long time. And I loved his talk with Lily.
Great job!
writergal24
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very nice story. Sirius sure can be ab idiot sometimes
jonski chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
THIS is really good. Wll done!
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh... Wow. That was amazing. Honestly, your writing is wonderful! I found this really believable and I've already seen so many... Er... Not so great interceptions of what happened to James that night, or any of the marauders, but this was wonderful! I love how James really appeared to have changed, and that quickly, he really matured during this. And the bit at the end with Lily I loved! This story is brilliant! :D I loved, loved, loved it!
9965 left chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
a very interesting piece of read. :)
FlowerPower123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow. That's all I can say. It's just so deep, and just amazing. I love it.
My Mystery chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I love this! I've never read a fic about when James saved Snape, and you didn't mention it in beautiful contradictions, so it's interesting to read about it. Really great job!
MischiefManaged08 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Yay! Another amazing story!
89238497123 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
w-o-w. wow.

very, very powerful.

brilliant.

v bj
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Wow, that's intense. Stupid Sirius. *shakes head*
elisabeth chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
thats a really nice take on what could have happened that night... i enjoyed it IMMENSELY :)
WolfStar07 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
"Those years spent defying rules and studying books were years spent finding themselves, discovering their limitations and their ability to go beyond them, what they could do for others and what they couldn't, and what it meant to trust a friend and to have them trust you, fully, completely, without restriction or measure."

I absolutely love that line. I guess this was part of James' growing up and how he became Head Boy.
a-r-i-s-a-d-e-l-e-t-e-d chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That has to be the BEST James POV story I have EVER read! Not to mention no one really ever attempts to write that particular day and all that happened in it, and you did it in a ONESHOT and did it PERFECTLY no less! I can't believe how fantastic that is!

110% !
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wow - I read this, and I read your other story... I think I also read another one, but I forgot to review that one, so this goes for both - its so sweet and adorable and cute, and this one is so realistic, and the other is probably uncanon but still incredibly cute. Great job, and write more stories, please! (JL is my new love!)
Golden Phoenix42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007