Reviews for To Be a Father
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awww Happy Father's day ! I like the story but having Aryll as Link and Zelda first child I was all like ... Aryll is Link's sister but I got over it... IT'S SCIENCE
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aw, that was sweet. Great job!

Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
My older brother's in the Navy and his wife said that the saddest part of watching him go off for deployment wasn't her saying good-bye to him but watching the sailors say good bye to their children.

This was very well written.

Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
why oh why do you write such good oneshots and LEAVE THEM LIKE THAT? I love that you named his daughter Aryll, that was a nice touch. XD

It was a good all your others...XD
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
It must suck having a parent gone for military work. And I'm glad you wrote this makes someone with both parents home think. Good job writing this!
The Sage of Spirits chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I liked. Zelink is always nice to read every so often. Hopefully I'll be able to branch out some day.

And well... I guess what you write in fiction is what you want in real life. \

Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Poor Link. But good for him, maybe there's still hope for him yet!
Rin-neechan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Very cute. Usually I'm not a fan of Zelda x Link, I have no clue why, but I just don't. I like that you kept the name Aryll around even though it's only significance is in Wind Waker, but since there is a large amount of repetitive name use in the Zelda series, it makes sense. A certain Zelda guru friend of mine actually knows a bit about Link's father, so if you ever want to know, drop me and IM or email, I'll fill you in, it's an uber interesting back story. Cute story though. Can't say it matches how I would write Link autobiographically, but I can see how it works.
fruits basket lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
thats adorable! you should've added more to it!
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i liked it and thanks i graduated 07! hehe
San'Hana chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh, that's cute! Poor Link. I both liked and disliked this story, but if I disliked it, it's for personal experience. That POV could have been my father's. That's just the reason.

But you're the same as ever. A fabulous author, writing very touching lines. Happy Father's Day to everyone.
hamxham chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
just like all of your other one-shots, this one is awesome! i feel sad for Link, not knowing how to be a good father and all that, but the ending was great! good job!
Kage of Seireitei chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Perfect Father's day fanfic. Nice POV by Link. It was also a nice set up to seem real.
Cheetah Goddess chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Cheetah Goddess: D'aww...Poor Link. Children can be terrors, I tell ya! Especially the small ones with their excessive whining and whatnot.

Silver: Yeah, like you're one to talk...

Cheetah: Shut it! Neeweays...I like it. I always seem to like the POV stories. It let's you look more into the characters thoughts behind their actions...Too bad I'm impaired at that type of writing...So...Hmm...Well, I don't know much to tell you how to improve...It's pretty good already! The only thing I can think of...Umm...Hmm...Well, you could always change when he's talking to Zelda when she's pregnant into past tense...I was just confused for a moment...I don't know. But don't worry! I think it's really good! Keep it up! Ja nee!
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
i kno what you mean not close with my dad story is really good,as always.