Reviews for Your Guinevere...
TT chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Beautiful beautiful story!

I wish you had a sequel where Seifer comes to realize that Fujin is not his Elaine or his Guinevere but his elusive holy grail!

I just HATE it when Fujin ends up heartbroken!
Shinki chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*cries* I'd love to see a sequel to this.
Deena chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
This is beautiful. I enjoy your writing style and Fujin's note at the end was perfect. I don't think you could have written a better story than this. An excellent job!
Jennifer Kinneas chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
NOOOOOOOO! But they have to be together... *sob* ;_#
SkySong chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Ohhhhh... Lovely, just lovely. I can see where her thoughts are taking her, and those are the best kind of fics. You did Fujin extreamly well, Seifer was well done too. Looking foreward to reading more of your stuff. _
Sefiru chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
The allusions between the two worlds were very fitting as were the portaryls of my two favorite characters, and who in my opinion were never given enough screen time ;D!

Thanks for sharing your tale of Fuujin and Seifer with the world :D
JennaGryph chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
*sniff* That was kinda sad... Good though. *two thumbs up*
Kus Kus chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Definitely a lovely ending, and a wonderful story. Might want to apply a spell checker to some of those phrases, but the idea is definitely readable and enjoyable!
AnonymousDemi chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
I don't think I've ever seen such marvelous use of a metaphor in all my experience. And to top it off, the author also did an admirable job of keeping the setting and atmosphere at a perfect level as well as ensuring the story stayed on track at a well-thought out pace. Beautiful work.
Lehteb chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
hey... this is a VERY good analogy of the entire FF8 story. I like the Once and Future King, and i think that the Arthurian legend runs deep in Final Fantasy 8... good job
Uncreativity chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Yay!
Kenta Wolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
This is the perfect allusion or allegory or whatever- you know. The quotes are well chosen and I said to meself whilst reading them: "Aha!" The story turned out very well. Love Seifer's obsession with Camelot.
Isabel DeVore to lazy to sign in sorry chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
that was SO sad. I think I'm going to cry now. please, write more. you are very talented.