Reviews for Darthol, Waiting
MiniFruitbat chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was indeed very sweet. It was a nice change to see a departure from tales of the Fourth Age that only involve Eldarion as a little kid. I would have enjoyed some hint as to what Aragorn was off doing, but ambiguity like this is appreciated also. There are plenty of kingly things he could well be off doing.
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
must say...your friend was right about the good at romance bit. Love this to pieces
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Aww. Aragorn and Arwen forever! I love these two so much. Their love for one another is so pure and strong.
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
short and very sweet!
Pein Rikudou chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Ooh, Cal! You *are* good at romance! This was a perfectly lovely one-shot, and I'm adding it to my favorites, because you show their devotion to one another wonderfully.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
You are really great at romance, Cal :) This was a beautiful oneshot. I loved the way you showed how for Arwen every moment without her Estel is waiting and constant vigil at the window. True, her life isdedicated to him. Loved it, mellon nin!
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Great writing! I'm not a fan of Arwen/Aragorn and usually wouldn't read something like this, but your writing style drew me in, and I wasn't disappointed.

Oh, and before I forget, ten bonus points for the accurate Sindarin!

-Christie
Kalisona chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
How sweet, Cal! _ Arodiel was right; you did a fantastic job! I love it, it was touching, short, and to the point! Keep up the good work!

~Kali
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Aw Cal, this was so sweet! Thank you for writing it for me. *blushes* It was just the kind of Aragorn/Arwen story I needed to read! I liked everything about this story. In fact, I'm going to read it again. I loved it mellon nin! Thank you! _

~Arodiel
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This is very sweet, I liked it.