Reviews for The Slave of an Uchiha
OroKisa chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
Magnificent. I truly applaud you. *clap* This is absolutely incredible. It's angsty, it's funny, it's fluffy at times, it's got ANIMALS! It's beautful, and I love it with all my heart. You've really outdone yourself with this.

I hope you write more... because I think I'm your #1 fan :P Look for more reviews from me on your other fics (if you have any). The reviews will either be from OroKisa, or XxMrs. SnapexX (which is mah actual account :P)

Anyway, I continue to applaud you on this fic. It's magnificent.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Yes, it's absolutely hilarious to see Tayuya and Jiroubou fight XD and Tayuya with the boob thing... too funny X'D
OroKisa chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I almost peed when Tayuya pulled some fat jokes on Jirobo... It was an innapropriate time to laugh, but give me a break XD
OroKisa chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
STILL LOVING IT! 3
OroKisa chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh my Pain you don't know how on edge I was reading this chapter. When Kabuto drugged up the food I was all like "YES!" And then when Sasuke was all like "Kabuto!" I thought 'Oh Pain, he detected the drugs! No!'

But then it was only for scrolls... I was SOO relieved :3 And then you brought in Kimi... loved that. I'm in love with this fic, I'm goin' to keep readin :P
OroKisa chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Still lovin' it _ it's dark, it's full of drama... great job! Still readin'!
OroKisa chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter... I wonder what's going to happen next?
Carson chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
This is such an amazing story! I love it do much that I have read it about 3 or 4 times now!
maple-leaf96 chapter 16 . 9/12/2009

perfect.
Maple chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
AH

i loved the storyy!

very creative as well.

never would have thought that Sasuke could be such a EVIL master .

loved how it turned out in the end though, simply PURE AWESOME
Selvanic chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
That was very creative of you. Can't say I will argue either. Seems like a perfectly logical solution. And it's a nice big SCREW YOU to Sasuke. Stupid punk.

ON TO CHAPTER 10!

Selvanic chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
Oh...poor Kabu-kun. As if he didn't have enough to deal with already. O

Loved Karin's distraction! She's such a clever girl. But, damn, Sasuke needs to die. I actually feel that way towards the manga right now too...so it's something I just vent. I hate him. And you make me feel good about hating him. XD Thanks!

Selvanic chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
No! They just managed to get away. Damn you Sasuke! Damn you!

*sighs* Well...aside from that, I quite liked this chapter. Regardless of the fact that I'm not fond of Karin. Also known as, you done good, kid. 3 I jest. But you really are very talented. To the next chapter!

Selvanic chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
XD

So cute! Love all the planning. They're all so clever!

-Selvanic

PS: Forgive the frighteningly short reviews. Brain is dying. ;
Selvanic chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Wow. Getting really involved now. So many people. Well written though (still). Love Tayuya. She's such a cutie.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »