Reviews for Dear Edward
more more mooooore :D
bells254 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Soo funny! Loved it!
SimplyKatKat chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
OMG. this is simple, yet very funny. i told my sister about this joke. she just laughed her head off. love your sense of humor
bakerusaf chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
cute
steffi chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I think there's no "good" way to reject her, but it was funny nonetheless!
Zenelia chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
It made sense, although in the first chapter you said Edward had brown hair. That is incorrect. It's bronze, which is more of a dark reddish than a brownish. And in the second chapter you said Bella had a slightly tanned torso which is not as all correct. She is supposedly the palest human Edward's ever met, meaning the only thing that's keeping her from being Vampire pale is the fact that she had blood running through her veins.

Not meaning to sound mean or like I'm flaming. I'm just saying.
xxedwardcullen-hotxx chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I love this - it's brilliant please keep it coming!

Lane Render chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
i enjoyed that. i've always wanted to get into a fight with edward so i could freak out, get all in his face, yell BITE ME, whatch his reaction, then calmly walk away. lol. so, i enjoyed this, if u thought of a way to countinue into eclipse/breaking dawn, that would be very amusing. lol. i rpobably wouldn't think of anyting tho...
xoxphoenix chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
OMFG. Lol I loved it! xD
TheCoffeeShopMuse chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
haha!nice!
aedrgtfy chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
that was really cute! i thought it was funny. a great way for edward to say no!
TwiMoon0NewLight chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Haha, that was one of the funniest most unexpected fanfics I've ever read, short but great
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
huh? I don't relly get it.
fluffily chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It's pretty good; don't ask me why I'm going around R&Ring older stories. I like it. Of course, the story's so old that it talks about Eclipse coming out soon... Now it's Breaking Dawn that we want.

Dear Edward,