Reviews for How to Tell the Difference
Nada1224 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Haha, that's so cute.

I can totally relate to Mikey not realizing that Klunk is a girl. When I first got my cat Luna, I had no idea what gender she was. I just assumed she was a girl for the longest time until we all decided to check and then had it verified with a vet when we got her spayed. LOL And then when when got Miko, a male, without even checking we automatically knew he was a boy. For people who don't quite own cats or first time cat owners, it's actually a little hard to tell what looks normal XD But it's still funny nonetheless to find out that way, goodness!

Good read!
Flynne chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I know this story is several years old and you haven't posted anything new in quite a while, but it made me laugh so hard I had to leave a review for this one. Poor Mikey - but he really shouldn't be embarrassed. I'm a vet, and this happens all the time: someone brings in a new kitten for a checkup, and the kitten leaves with a sex change. (And yes, very proud of the turtles for getting her spayed.) ;) I think my favorite part was when Leo lost it. Thanks for sharing this!
Secret chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Too cute.
AlyCat3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
haha loved every minute, theres not enough Klunk stories out there and this was just to adorable for words

"What makes you think he's pregnant, anyway?"

Donnie rubbed the back of his neck. "I was just thinking that because his water just broke all over your bed..."

luvs lots
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
CUTE!
Dare2dream00 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great, just..just great. Great job! *laughs histrionically at Mikey's reaction*
Anesther chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
And this is the closest thing I'll read to MPreg. XD

Oh my gosh, where do I even begin to say how hysterical this is. Hmm... Just ALL of it really! Everyone was so cute and IC that my loud guffaw had to be forced into small giggle-fits, otherwise, everyone in my house would think a siren went off. LOL

Leo and his spastic laughs, Raph hitting Mikey, Don teasing Mikey and Mikey being... Mikey, was so delightful to read. No one had to be out of character to make this hilarious, and this endears it further.

This was beyond another level of awesome. :)
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was adorable! I love this idea of Klunk having kittens. D Fantastic job!
Dozer chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Ok. Love the Garfirld comment. And seriously how hard is it to know that a female cat is pregment? Oh my god Mikey. Cute story.
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
lol LOVED it! Especially the part where Leo was cracking up, that had me going!
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aww, how cute! This is totally cute! I'm curious though, what are the kittens names?
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
ROTWL Great story, so hilarious *I was thinking because his water broke all over your bed...* I love how Raph has one of the kittens, proves he has a soft spot after all *grins*
Anna Kaiya Freeman chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I laughed so freaking hard.

And the mental image of Raphael with a kitten... I almost exploded from the cuteness.
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is AWESOME! I love it!
Random Clone chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
*gasps* Oh. My. Goodness. Hysterical! The best line in the entire fic?

“Klunk's a BOY, Donnie.”

Oh, too much, TOO MUCH! Hahahahaa! I'm dying!