Reviews for Kagome and the Pirate Captain, The Silver Hanyou
issyhope chapter 22 . 4/3/2017
Please continue!
InuSoulSonicEater40 chapter 22 . 11/7/2016
No it can't end like this. Please continue with this story it's so good.
Bluesailcat22 chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
I really did love your story! I thought it was very sweet and I could really sense the love between Kagome and Inuyasha. However..
SPOILER ALERT:
I really was taken aback at the end. I loved the wedding and Inu's change of heart, but it was so odd about the development of the hanyou's character from abusive to a complete sweetheart. I was on the verge of crying when Inuyasha was almost killed. I despise Naraku with a passion. However, I wanted to know more about my other man Sesshomaru and Rin. My second favorite pairing in Inuyasha. Then there was Kagome's family that she inevitably had to leave behind for true love. From the way that Kagome's father treated his daughter, I found this actually quite charming and neccesary if they couldn't accept Inuyasha. You really embodied the spirit of Sango and Miroku perfectly:) plus I love their support and advice for everyone's OTP. There's only one thing that truly bugged me...WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END?! I was really looking forward to the adventure and the last journey for the shikon jewel. Then there was a very uneasy Kagome who really was wondering about the future and her newly married life. She was frightened and unsure of what Inuyasha would provide in their marriage. Also, what was Inuyasha's wish? I know that with Kikyo passing away and Inu's constant transformation from hanyou to a mindless, killing machine that he would want to protect Kagome. I don't know.. I liked the ending but even though the story was most likely finished it felt incomplete to me. I needed a sense of closure and desired to know more about what happened to the characters. I have to say though, I really did enjoy reading your fanfic. it was a feel-good love story that I will probably fall back on every now and then. My fave part was definitely the part with the cove that really reminded me of the last Movie in the Inuyasha series, "Fire on the Mystic Island." Kag/Inu are one of my fave anime couples of all time and I really loved the way you captured them. I love Kagome's development as well from a high-class girl to a girl with a sense of adventure. I love how Yasha is her weakness, and I loved Koga, even though he wasn't feature that much, but that's okay;p the point is I congratulate you on your success on this story. I wanna write my own fanfics real soon ,but reading awesome stories really inspires me and helps me add depth to my ideas in the making. Thank you so much for this story!:,) Inu/Kag forever!
Cutimist chapter 22 . 1/13/2016
I really loved this story so much! This was very interesting, I just love stories like this. Ones that are adventurous with mystery. I especially love reading about pirates, stories like that just capture my fascination. I hope you continue more chapters for this story, I would love to see how this story would end. They still have the Shikon No Tama to search for, and then you have Miroku and Sango's wedding to go through :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2016
Will there be more chapters? I love this story btw️
PureKagome chapter 22 . 1/31/2015
Aww! That was great! Thanks for a great story!
simone chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
When is rhe naext cht goshdanget i need to finish reading before i pass the hell out like kagome
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
So when should I expect the next chapter to be posted. The story is AMAZING so far!
Brittany Thomas chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Best story ever!
Brittney Thomas chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
I think Naroku was Pretending to be Kagome in disquise ...
Brittney Thomas chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
Hey! I like this story! :D
Brittney Thomas chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
YES! FINALLY INUYASHA"S GOING TO SAVE HER! :)
Brittney Thomas chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Interesting!
Kikome chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
INU YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD KAGOME IS A PART OF ME WE SHARE A SOUL! i love the story btw
natalie 33333333 chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
Hi the story is the best so far I think that InuYasha have to wishes that Sango Miroko and Kakome a have Deomen become ! O and kan Kakome 's daunted 's name be Natalie and her son 's Daniel and maby Sasomero 's child 's name be Sassy ?