Reviews for The Curse of Curves
LittleMissDementorsKiss chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I liked it. :) Curse of Curves has always been one of my favourite music videos (Along with The Parlotone's Push Me To The Floor- anyone notice a theme here?) and I, of course, love the song.
There seems to be a severe lack of CIWWAF fics on here. This must be remedied. What say you?
n1njuraimember3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Point of the story, never cheat. Honestly what brought me to read this was the title. Using a Cute Is What We Aim For song, nice touch. My cousin was their drummer from 05-08. Nice to know someone listens to them.
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Love that song, Love this fan fic :D
Millie-loves-Music chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
LOL! I love that video and song. I Really hate Ron and Hermoine together too.
HedwigandHermes7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
YAYY! Well, first off, it was amazing how close to the music video you got. Very well done. I liked it a lot. YAYY!
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh wow!

This was really good!

Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Dear Hedwig:

Only ten hours?

Well, maybe that's why you don't seem to have quite mastered the delicate art of the songfic yet. You can't depend on the video producers, my dear Hedwig; you have to listen to the lyrics themselves, figure out what kind of story they're shaping in your mind, and then construct that story in such a way that the interspersed lyrics seem neither irrelevant nor oppressive.

Yes, it is difficult. Yes, the MTV people (who seem to be able to get away with constructing hideous mélanges of random images and hoping that their viewers are too fond of the songs to care) have life much easier. But hey, if you were the sort of person to be satisfied with an MTV level of craftsmanship, you wouldn't be reading J. K. Rowling, now would you?