Reviews for Daddy
Doris813 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is such an awesome story..every time I read I always end up crying but I still love it.;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ow my god its like wathing the 1 pokamon movie (ask dies) all over again. I think im crying
anima comedentis chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
what is in the letter
you never tolf it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You should make a sequel but do it from iruka or someone else's pov
catsanddrpepper chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love this story and I will cherish it forever, you are a wonderful writer, and I can't help but wonder what made you think of this. Did your Daddy die? Mine almost did, I still remember my neighbors almost busting down the door to my room saying that it was a surprise sleepover, and mommy and daddy went out to get snacks, and they might not be back for a while. I don't remember how old I was, but I still remember being scared, and not knowing what happened untill he got back from the hospital with stitches across his face, what looked like a black eye, and a blue glass eye in his pocket. It was kind of like a reality check, I thought, "My daddy almost died... I wouldn't ever see him again..." a few years later he jokes about it, but it kind of just hangs over your head no matter how hard you try to forget. This is an absolutely beutiful story, and I will read it again and again for as long as I live.

{; _ ;} Mrs. Kitsune
Ninjapirate101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
AHHHH i agree with Halo lol! xD I dont hate it either, just very sad to see him die T_T But it was really cute...darn conflicting emotions T_T
Schwarz Stein chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
you shouldn't be lazy. Writing 'naruto' is grammatically incorrect lol.
AngelGirl1017 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
one word; AW!(is that even a word?) *tears* T-T
Halo777 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I love it. It was beautiful and sad. I also in a very small way hate it but only because he died. Well I can't rely say hate. No NO I don't hate it I just... fine it very sad. so very sad.

You have written some good fics. Please keep writing.
kyuubi-rain chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
that was so sad and yet so happy but wouldn't naruto still have had the healing ability adding to alert list for just incase
imnofangirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
*snif**sob* that was heart warming and sad... i loved it
snowgoddess52 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
it was so good but so sad, i was crying at the end
PoisonFang30 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
nice story.
ExplodingChickenOfDoom chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
WAH! that was really sad and beautiful at the same time...i liked it
NoLifeAngel chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
WAH! that was so sad! great story though