Reviews for No Longer the Zeppo 3
Mayhem296 chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Cool story so far, I'm following you now so i'll know when the next one comes out
bobcox26 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
another hit good job I have grown to love your NLTZ universe. can't waite to see what happens next.
Bumpkin chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
Okay, when one of the broohahas went on somehow my subscription to your account must have gotten lost because I had no idea you had finished this, let alone written more! I am so sorry for missing out on commenting on so much!

And I have to say I really loved this story, I am so happy that it did get finished and really enjoyed reading it all at once now that I re-found the series. :)

thank you so much for sharing and keep penning,

Marns

~pN

PS- I don't think Dawn would make a good kindred... Tara, on the other hand... oddly yeah. ;)
alek chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Um seems like he is still the Zeppo in this chapter.
White Feather chapter 20 . 9/27/2007
I really enjoyed all of these storys, and am sitting on the edge of my seat for the next one. Keep up the great work. All of us that have read it really appreciate all of the hard work you've put into them.

White Feather
Nighetray chapter 20 . 9/25/2007
pritty cool
Daniel Haire chapter 20 . 9/25/2007
The best of the series!

I was sorry to see Buffy and Willow die, but loved to see their angelic intervention to save Alex.

I also loved how he interacted with Dawn, Tara and Faith in this story.

As for the final chapter: No fair ending it there! I want to see that conversation.

-Daniel Haire
Lorilei chapter 20 . 9/25/2007
I'm touched. (no, not in the head, that is you.)

We! Nekkid Spacemonkey! FINALLY!

Don't forget about the NLTZ: Alexia's School Halloween Party.

BTW: How does one get someone to slit their own throat with a toothpick?
liza123 chapter 18 . 9/22/2007
never did like cameron well done suitable ending for the sob
Mokiefraggle chapter 18 . 9/17/2007
Nice ending...do you read (or at least, have you read) LJ Smith's "Vampire Diaries" trilogy (or is it a tetrology? The 4th book's technically an epilogue sorta thing)? The events with Buffy and Willow sent back temporarily as glowing golden beings with the ability to heal (though not the capacity to destroy) sort of smacks of the ending of "Dark Reunion"...especially with the comment about being able to heal the injuries Alex had now, but not the events of six years prior (when he became Kindred). I seem to recall a similar concept coming up between Elena and Stefan, though in his case he'd been a vampire long enough that to "cure" it would turn him to dust.

If not...well, it's still a great concept. _
Matthew Blackheart chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
cool
Dr. Masaki chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
So... right in front of a bunch of guests Emily practically rips Xanders ear off dragging him away like a toy. Then she yells at him and insults him. And Xander just meekly takes that abuse like the good old Zeppo, especially after the kind of day hes had?

I dunno about anyone else but if I was Xander and I came home after spending a really long day chasing down a magical artifact in order to prevent a war, Getting beaten up and shot full of holes in the process, only to have my wife push me around and treat me like dirt after embarrassing me in front of a bunch of people... well that would just piss me off something awful.

So Ive gotta ask. Why is Xander just rolling over and taking that abuse from Emily? Hasn't he gotten past putting up with abuse from women back in Sunnydale long ago? Where has Xanders backbone gone.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
This is really good too. I'm glad you brought Faith into this one. She's always been one of my favorite characters. Take all the time you need and have fun!
tdk99992000 chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
cool
Dracowar chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
I think the response might come out like something from the Godfather's ending.

Massive Assassinations.