Reviews for Suture Up The Future
azab chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
good one
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Great story, I love the Xander/Faith pairing. Please update.
Clom chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Write more or I'll bite you. That is all.
zafaran chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Interesting beginning. I do like Xander/Faith stories, and this looks like it's going to be a good one. Any chance of getting another chapter sometime soon? I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
DSW chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Plot development, hooray!

I don't know what else to say, hooray!

But seriously, you've got me intrigued with the missing slayers plot, and I love a good road trip plot.

And was that a Ren & Stimpy ref I saw at the beginning? I think it was!
DSW chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Good stuff, Doc!

You have both of their voices down perfectly. Xander's narration almost feels a little like an old detective noir. It fits because, while he might be one-eyed, bitter, and tough now, he's still the joke-cracking goofball he's always been, and I think if he ever had to narrate his story it would come off as a little bit of that old wiseguy style.

Faith Faith Faith, what are we going to do with you? Again, her voice is great, mixing in that slightly crappy English usage slang, telling Xander to forget about Anya when no one else would, macking on Xan just to prove a point and walking away with no hesitation then just as easily going into sex mode.

Good, good stuff, sir.
Lambbaby chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
So I'll give you points for having a female vocalist but I am still of the mindset that you need some new music with a catchy hook. Anyway... let's get back to the review.

So is Faith deliberately distancing from Xan or is this more of her lovely personality?

So when did I blink and miss this becoming a full on all out story? Not that I'm complaining just not sure when you mentioned it to me.

So Giles suspects Faith. I don' apparently neither does Xander, which I think is good. Still he did take the box and I can already see the repercussions of him even pocketing it.

And you brought in Dawn! Yeah for Dawn. I like her, even though she can be a bit Willow is next. Even better is that Willow will be seeing Faith. This can only end in madness.

So for your next muse try Regina Spektor. She's not all mainstearm and has a great way with words. Also check out Meg and Dia and Tegan and Sara. trust me.
WBH21C chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Great start! So are the excluding Xander? Or is it just him?
Jarald chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Intriguing. Can't wait to see more. _
Jap5 chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Hey, this fic is turning up to be quite entertaining. You have a knack for el POV de uno. Looking forward to reading future updates!
audiodream chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
wow i like your story yet and i cant wait until you update!
Davide chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
good work, please continue
Kenshin001 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Very good, looking forward to the next chapter
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Like your descriptive writing and dialouge, but not keen on the 1st person perspective, you really only get one person's emotions in that. Also I think you're moving too fast with the X\F. Still a very good start and accurate characterisation.
zar chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
'And no, I haven't suddenly discovered that I'm gay.'

With all the slash fic Xander is starring in , you wouldn't think so. Heh :) Good fic tho, keep it comin