Reviews for I Won't Say
SeddieSensation chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The song is actually called I Won't Say I'm in Love. Still cute story!
ASHtheMUSICALgirl13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love this song. Hey Arnold! and Hercules, back when Disney and TV was good. I miss the 90's even though I was only 5 at the end of the 20th century. There hasn't been a decent TV show or Disney Movie or even a good new song since 2005! (At least in my opinion). This song totally fits Helga!I was listening to this song while reading this fic, now thats what I call cheesy, ha ha ha. Ok, so I'm not funny, great song-fic and one-shot.
Kreepi Spicer chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Ha, as soon as I saw what the song was I had to put it on! I think it fits Helga perfectly, good job! _
kialajaray chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
i thought that was so cute. i LOVE that song. i named it my 1st fic. but it was 4 winx club. and didnt really have the song n it. but i thought this was cute. but sum of the lyrics were wrong. still loved it though
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
It seemed like this could be a good story...but much too short.

Most stories under 10 words don't give enough information about the story.

It was also confusing separating all the italics involving Helga's thoughts, when she did speak, as well as Arnold spoken words.

The song itself seemed nice. What's the name of it? Also, why did you cram most of the song in one paragraph? The song should be more separated. At least that is how I did it in my song fics.

This story seemed incomplete.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
it was good but u repeated my very favorite song than ended. but i liked it any way.
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Yes, this song really does describe Helga! lol. And it wasn't too mushy..it was just right! lol.

Keep the Good Writing!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
It's not so bad for the first time, but usually it's considered a bad style when the main part of the fanfic is a song you haven't written.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/18/2007