Reviews for Physics
icingsugar chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
All these are beautiful!
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Once again Gum deludes herself. Funny how that led to them waking up in a dinosaur's mouth though... gave me a really funny visual! I saw this in my inbox and was like "there's more?" It was good though. I liked it... and for the record I did my best to skip over the sex. I just kind of find it gross... still. But you're my friend so... I have no choice but to get used to it, you're going to keep writing about it anyway and I can't stop you.

Seriously... how long do you plan on making this?
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Hey... sorry I didn't review earlier. I was in a bad mood and I don't like reviewing in a bad mood because it might result in a flame.

Anyway, here's my assessment. The story was good overall, I like it. You did a great job of showing how uncomfortable the situation was for Beat, even though he put himself in it.

My idea of Beat after this is that of a person who dosn't like having secrets kept from him... I guess that's farely obvious though. What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that he knows that as far as the relationship with Corn, Soda and Gum is concerned he's a part of it without actually being a part of it. He's on the outside looking in and that seems to trouble him for some reason. Why it would trouble him is beyond my understanding because as far as I can tell anything involving the history between those three is really none of his business, regardless of whether or not he's fucking Gum, by virtue of the fact that he wasn't there for certain chapters of there lives. It's especially stupid of him to be so concerned about Corn and Soda's realionship because it doesn't actually affect him one way or another. He's just being nosey and that's a dick move.

What was worse to me was the fact that he not only intruded upon their privacy, but that he was talking so much shit about them as he did it. It was like he had forgotten that he didn't belong there.

Oscillation... I guess oscillation is, technically, perpetual motion... does that mean that Beat is perpetually butting into Corn's life and ruining things for him?
Darth Avery chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh my lord, this is amazing. I just love the realness of it, mostly. I mean, when I read this, I felt like I shouldn't be, like I was inturrupting some intimate moment. And that's what makes it so good, the raw intamacy or however it's spelled. Please put another chapter, because this is too good to go unfinished.
Your Boo chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Corn is beautiful (no matter what they say, words can't bring him down). I like this pairing even better now than Corn/Yoyo, and I especially like the Corn POV because he is very thoughtful. I also enjoy they Physics theme. A would read again
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It seems like you have all the characters figured out so maybe you should just get to work on a multi-chaptered fic. Maybe you could use it to address all of the issues that the characters have with each other... just a thought I guess.
volian chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
D at the risk of sounding repetitive, let me just say that i loved it. just. the style and the descriptions and the raw emotion behind everything...extremely well done.

i really like the way you take two not-so-bishounen guys and put them into a plausible relationship. and i really like the way the fact that they're not-so-bishounen plays a role in their love lives. it really makes me feel like their romance is so bittersweet-the idea that gum blew off corn for beat because of his 'ugliness' really tugged at my heartstrings, corny as it is.

but even after all the angst and philosophical whinging corn goes through, i really like the fact that he's happy with soda, and that even though other girls may not think of him as 'handsome', he still does. it's a really sweet, almost fluffy feeling. and i like the idea of soda being a real romantic deep inside. :D

and i think i'll be wrapping this up again. D nice fic! i'll definitely be looking forwards to updates-such an unconventional ship, but you're pulling it off really well