Reviews for Hush, Potter
Lady Beaumort chapter 25 . 8h
dang did he forget about Draco already...
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 30 . 1/25
Cute story and an enjoyable read. Hope they adopt at least one boy and one girl. Maybe Dudley has a magical child and can't cope so sends to Harry.
Durgen chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
This was literally so beautiful. It made me squee some..
fanficfanatic711 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Damn I'm already hooked! Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Nice twist;I was expecting Malfoy.
SGR chapter 26 . 6/25/2015

Jones, Hestia. Deceased.

Jordan, Lee. Deceased.

Malfoy, Draco. Deceased.

Meyars, Marissa. Deceased.

Moody, Alastor "Mad-Eye". Deceased.

Normsen, Lindsay. Deceased.

Patil, Parvati. Deceased.

Scrimgeour, Rufus. Deceased.

Smith, Zacharias. Deceased.

Thomas, Dean. Deceased.

Tolker, Sarah. Deceased.

Weasley, Charlie. Deceased.

Kind of hard for a dead man to walk into the castle with the minister!
shadowsnarry chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
uh a father mentor nooooooooooooooooooooo way they be together or else he already has a crush on him !
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON
AroVolturi chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
This story was such a good time :D xoxo
Ashlin Raine chapter 29 . 10/21/2014
I found a problem with this chapter. Remus said that he was there and didn't know about the fight, but there is a part where Dumbledore asks him about the werewolves and Remus said that they had one clan willing to fight with them.
Ashlin Raine chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
I was wondering how Rufus Scrimgeour could be the Minister of Magic if he was listed as one of the dead in chapter 25?
I also wanted to say that toward the end of this chapter when Severus was trying to get Harry away from the vultures A.K.A reporters and he called to Ron and Hermione, you wrote him calling Hermione 'Mrs Granger'.
Ashlin Raine chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
I thought Harry had a private room by the Hospital Wing? If he does, then why is Snape walking him to the Common Room?
Hope06 chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
Go Dobby getting Draco
silent snow leop chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Ok what the hell?! Why weren't the auroros or whatever their police is called informed? I mean hellooo student was just raped! That calls for law enforcement AND a snapped wand. Then the fact that it is the boy who lived? Pftt that fool would be publicly humiliated and sent to askaban and his wand snapped along with his family being forced to pay a high ass compensation to Harry. Let me know if your next or later chapters has them using their fuckin brain.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Loved the chapter! I am liking how things are going so far, hope Harry gets better. :)