Reviews for Hush, Potter
GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON GOOD RON
AroVolturi chapter 30 . 4/10
This story was such a good time :D xoxo
Ashlin Raine chapter 29 . 10/21/2014
I found a problem with this chapter. Remus said that he was there and didn't know about the fight, but there is a part where Dumbledore asks him about the werewolves and Remus said that they had one clan willing to fight with them.
Ashlin Raine chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
I was wondering how Rufus Scrimgeour could be the Minister of Magic if he was listed as one of the dead in chapter 25?
I also wanted to say that toward the end of this chapter when Severus was trying to get Harry away from the vultures A.K.A reporters and he called to Ron and Hermione, you wrote him calling Hermione 'Mrs Granger'.
Ashlin Raine chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
I thought Harry had a private room by the Hospital Wing? If he does, then why is Snape walking him to the Common Room?
Hope06 chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
Go Dobby getting Draco
silent snow leop chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Ok what the hell?! Why weren't the auroros or whatever their police is called informed? I mean hellooo student was just raped! That calls for law enforcement AND a snapped wand. Then the fact that it is the boy who lived? Pftt that fool would be publicly humiliated and sent to askaban and his wand snapped along with his family being forced to pay a high ass compensation to Harry. Let me know if your next or later chapters has them using their fuckin brain.
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Loved the chapter! I am liking how things are going so far, hope Harry gets better. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is interesting. I love a good SSHP pairing and the plot of this story is starting out nicely. :)
Wolfisis chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
You made me cry when you killed off Draco but then I couldn't stop smiling after you got the other two together, your writing was so good I actually couldn't help but laugh at some parts and almost cry my eyes out at others. The images you draw with your words made the story come to life for me I loved it so much. The ending was just what I was hoping to read as well I loved how they are with each other and that they wanted a family, this was so well done.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Oh Man, Poor Harry. I'm So Glad That Nott Bastard Is Being Expelled, Even If Snape Loses His Rank Amongst The Death Eaters.

I Feel So Bad For Harry, I Hope Severus Can Help Him, & I Hope Harry Accepts His Help, Because It Doesn't Look Like It's Going In That Direction.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh Merlin, Poor Harry. I Surely Hope That Snape Gets That Slytherin Expelled & Sent To Azkaban, The Bastard Deserves It.

& I Hope Harry'll Be Alright. I Figure He'll Be Find Physically After Madam Pomfrey Is Done With Him, But I'm Worried About Emotionally & Mentally. He's Been Though So Much & I Don't Think He's Ever Even Been To A Counselor Or A Mind Doctor... Do They Even Have Those In The Wizarding World? Either Way, I Hope Snape Can Help Harry Heal.
Kitty Savella chapter 30 . 1/17/2014
This story was really good. Although, there were quite a few inconsistencies, some of which I asked about already. The least big one I noticed had to do with Remus' involvement in the Final Battle. He says at the end of the story that it was a full moon, so he want made aware of the battle until it was already over. But during the scene where all of the back up arrives, Albus clearly calls to Remus and asks him to go ready the ally werewolves. I can understand if Remus says he wasn't in the battle, but it's a fallacy to say it was because of a full moon by your own story's logic.
Kitty Savella chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
What happened to Harry's private room off the hospital wing? He was supposed to live there indefinitely. And he was supposed to have private lessons. You never explained adequately why that is no longer the case.
Kitty Savella chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
What happened to confidentiality? Poppy should not be able to discuss Harry's condition with anyone who is not another health care professional (such as Severus, who supplies the potions) or maybe Albus for disciplinary purposes. Other than those three people, no one else should be aware of what happened to Harry. Breaking that confidentiality can land a person in prison and fined, not to mention a loss of ability to practice medicine.