Reviews for Hush, Potter
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 1/28
Loved the chapter! I am liking how things are going so far, hope Harry gets better. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 1/28
This is interesting. I love a good SSHP pairing and the plot of this story is starting out nicely. :)
Wolfisis chapter 30 . 1/25
You made me cry when you killed off Draco but then I couldn't stop smiling after you got the other two together, your writing was so good I actually couldn't help but laugh at some parts and almost cry my eyes out at others. The images you draw with your words made the story come to life for me I loved it so much. The ending was just what I was hoping to read as well I loved how they are with each other and that they wanted a family, this was so well done.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/19
Oh Man, Poor Harry. I'm So Glad That Nott Bastard Is Being Expelled, Even If Snape Loses His Rank Amongst The Death Eaters.

I Feel So Bad For Harry, I Hope Severus Can Help Him, & I Hope Harry Accepts His Help, Because It Doesn't Look Like It's Going In That Direction.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh Merlin, Poor Harry. I Surely Hope That Snape Gets That Slytherin Expelled & Sent To Azkaban, The Bastard Deserves It.

& I Hope Harry'll Be Alright. I Figure He'll Be Find Physically After Madam Pomfrey Is Done With Him, But I'm Worried About Emotionally & Mentally. He's Been Though So Much & I Don't Think He's Ever Even Been To A Counselor Or A Mind Doctor... Do They Even Have Those In The Wizarding World? Either Way, I Hope Snape Can Help Harry Heal.
Kitty Savella chapter 30 . 1/17
This story was really good. Although, there were quite a few inconsistencies, some of which I asked about already. The least big one I noticed had to do with Remus' involvement in the Final Battle. He says at the end of the story that it was a full moon, so he want made aware of the battle until it was already over. But during the scene where all of the back up arrives, Albus clearly calls to Remus and asks him to go ready the ally werewolves. I can understand if Remus says he wasn't in the battle, but it's a fallacy to say it was because of a full moon by your own story's logic.
Kitty Savella chapter 15 . 1/16
What happened to Harry's private room off the hospital wing? He was supposed to live there indefinitely. And he was supposed to have private lessons. You never explained adequately why that is no longer the case.
Kitty Savella chapter 4 . 1/16
What happened to confidentiality? Poppy should not be able to discuss Harry's condition with anyone who is not another health care professional (such as Severus, who supplies the potions) or maybe Albus for disciplinary purposes. Other than those three people, no one else should be aware of what happened to Harry. Breaking that confidentiality can land a person in prison and fined, not to mention a loss of ability to practice medicine.
louisesnape chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2013
In the last chapter rufus scrimourge was listed as deceased now in this chapter he is "alive" or is he a ghost lmao
Time chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I want to thank you for being considerate enough to place a rape warning, many people don't care enough and cause real life victims flashbacks, thank you!
KC chapter 30 . 5/9/2013
Really disappointed Harry never confided things to Severus, like what was going on with his abusive family or other things like that. I feel like they didn't have enough trust to really form a good relationship. Oh well, otherwise the story was great and I hope you do write a sequal!
Sister of Mayhem chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hehe, ten points from Slytherin for raping Harry Potter... Really? That's just priceless! :-)
Bootsrcool chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
Freaking awesome job! Took me long enough to read it, even during free-block and math class and most of A.C.S. (African Canadian Studies). I love this fic so much! Thanks for posting this and sharing with us this art! :D
Bootsrcool chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was amazing! Great job!