Reviews for The Phoenix: Mira–cles
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I saw the show in primetime as a kid. Too bad it only had four episodes. I've often thought of the possibility of BENNU finding MIRA; for example, in a cave near MAYBERRY, perhaps?
Shannon chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
What a beautiful story! Thank you, Amita, for sharing it with me. The Phoenix was one of my favorites, too. My son was five at the time, and loved the show as well. He and I both loved Bennu's gentle heart. God bless and keep you.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
How have I not noticed this category before? I was a huge fan of the show during its limited run, and it's great to see that others remember it fondly, too.

Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it very much, for itself and for the trip down memory lane that it inspired.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
It's not often that I read something that touches me so deeply that it brings me to tears. Your excellent story has done that.

I absolutely loved the Christian perspective you were able to bring into this work! It was truly moving and neatly tied so many elements of The Phoenix into a well-crafted tale, filling in gaps and fleshing it out into something truly superb.

Thank you for sharing this with us! I hope to find more of your work and am sure to enjoy it. Please keep writing!
Mauryn chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Oh, I cannot believe that I have been a member of this site for years, and just now found this category. I also cannot believe this is the only story, but what an excellent one!

I could see this as an actual TV episode.

I still love this show after decades, and wish I could find more Phoenix fanfic on the net.

Thank you for giving us this story.

If the mood strikes, please please write more.

The Sci-Fi channel used to run Phoenix, but it was way back when the channel was still "sci-fpi" and not now "syfy". It is not even close to being the channel it once was, so I would not count on them ever running this show again. And TVLand is sliding down the ame reality show hole.

Still, a DVD release would be nice. There are so few episodes left-I think several may have been lost in a studio fire-that it could probably be a one or two disc set. I would certainly be willing to pay for it. My VHS tapes died years ago.

But, I am rambling way off topic.

This story was so touching, and thank you for it.
timeworn grace chapter 1 . 6/16/2010

If this "dates" you, it does me, too. It broke my heart that this show didn't ever get a chance. Thanks for the story! Maybe one of these days, I'll return the favor...
bedb chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I didn't know anyone remembered bennu...
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I can't believe on a website this large that there's only one Phoenix story. Years ago, there used to be tons of Phoenix fanfic (unfortunately, most of it not up to the caliber of this story). I do wish the show would come out on DVD.

Very nice beginning, and I look forward to reading the other chapters. So wonderful to see Bennu again!
Afrieal chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
oh gods thank you for sharing this. I remember the series (believe it or not) and it was always a favourite of mine. I'm hopeful it will someday be on Sci-Fi or TVland or something but untill then i have fond memories and now this fic to cherrish.

Downwind-Sailor chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Fantastic ending! Sad, of course, but happy in a way. It's too bad it's over. Were you thinking about writing another one?
Downwind-Sailor chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Another fantastic chapter! You really have a beautiful writing style, and I love the interaction between the two characters. Please continue soon, it's so my favourite story right now!
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow, it's really good, I was hoping someone would write a story about this. Good job!