Reviews for Of Mongrels and Raisin Bread
meldahlie chapter 1 . 5/8
Ahhh... :)
I've always been sorry for Norrington; this is great to find!
levi97100 chapter 1 . 4/5
I must say, I adore this story. It was so well written and put together. The comedy was perfect I laughed quite hard, more then a few times at your humor. The characters were true to the movies versions of them. I know this is a rather old piece, but if you could make more like it, I would be very happy and pleased.
Becky chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This is great! Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work.
feathers chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
...dawwwwwwh.

No, wait, let me try that again. Dawwwwh!. :D
Ok, got it.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I read this years and years ago and only stumbled across it again just now. Every time I read this story it seems to get better and better, the emotion and subtle changes in emotions of the characters is amazing! Great job!
pixie chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
sweetheart. that was amazing!
Bblvr chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Omg! This story was soooo cute! LOVED it!;)
Owlkin chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Norribeth stories make me happy :) AND one with a dog, you can't beat that. Will's presence offends me, he has no substance just a effeminate pretty face. James however :)
veils chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Really quite loved this. You perfectly captured James and Elizabeth in this, and managed to make the scenario of them married completely realistic. Utter perfection.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Very nice. And very real. Glad they both got their happy ending at last.

-Ellie
Ammitt chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
What a joy this was to read. The image of them walking hand in hand, and the brown mutt...
mynameisgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is so sweet! If only Elizabeth didn't jilt Norrington...
SirenoftheStorm chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aww, I love Norrington with the puppy!

I've always thought that if I could, I'd give him a kitten. He needs to learn how to play again, because I think he's forgotten.
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh, reading this just made my day so much better - and I've been having a fairly dreadful day! Beautiful writing! A truly inspired story!

~Agent Malkere
Helala chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I love it. In character and well-written. :)

Yay for happy endings for Norrington!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »