Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
uchiha freak chapter 41 . 2/26
Read this foe the 8th time now and I never get bored of it...its an amazing story I hope you write a sequal soon
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Brooooooooooooooo
Kakashi sent the dog to bite him Kmsl I love your story it's so crazy!
ALL THESE SECRETS
MiaUchiha6914 chapter 41 . 1/26
best sasusaku fanfiction i ever read
SilverDreamsCA chapter 41 . 1/6
Absolutely loved this story!
ChissySweetz chapter 41 . 12/27/2016
*screams* *cries* *dies* because cuteness overload and now this fic is over and I don't know what to do with my life! The last sentence made me fall out of my chair, I adore Kakashi goddamn, and I adore team 7 and this is making me so emotional! Thank you for sharing this fanfic, putting my own on hold to read through this was so worth it! You inspire me so much, good job.
ChissySweetz chapter 40 . 12/27/2016
Omg what you did by forming team 7 I love you bless your soul. This chapter was an emotional rollercoaster and damn you're such a good writer I have no words seriously. Your plotted this entire story brilliantly. The details, action, romance, everything. I'm so not ready for this story to end but I can't stop myself from reading tha last chapter right now because curiousity is eating me up
ChissySweetz chapter 39 . 12/27/2016
OH god what an emotional rollercoaster
ChissySweetz chapter 38 . 12/27/2016
God wow this is fucking incredible
ChissySweetz chapter 37 . 12/27/2016
Oh my god i knew it! I knew she was pregnant
ChissySweetz chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
I'm so glad Shin finally discovered the truth
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 40 . 12/26/2016
This was an absolutely amazing story i loved the romance and mysterious stuff. I was soooo pumped reading this. This has got to be one of the best Naruto fanfics i have read soo far. I first read this about 4 months ago but i keep reading it over and over again i just cant get enough of it. Your an amazing writer i really hope you can make a sequel that would be awesome but anyways GREAT JOB! :)
ChissySweetz chapter 35 . 12/26/2016