Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
Amaterasu7417 chapter 4 . 7/18
I like Akio :)
The kid is funny and just like a mini version of Shikamaru.
Sasusaku Fan chapter 40 . 7/18
We need to love and to love again PART 2 make another story plzzz :)
Sasusaku Fan chapter 41 . 7/18
That was the most amazing story ive ever read it was really romantic mystery and action all together it wold be awesome if the story was a movie they would get a lot of reviews great job :)
SASUSAKU chapter 28 . 7/16
OMG I WAS TOTTALY CRYING THIS CHAPTERR AHHHHH SO FREAKIN SAD
leizy.brear chapter 8 . 6/29
The kids are so adorable. Especially Akio, I like him the most and crack up every now and then by his antics. Sora, Suki and Akira are lovable too. Kudos to you :)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 18 . 6/26
God, so many secrets. If I was Sakura and ever found out about them, I'd take Sora and move to some rural place where no one, not even the goddamn CIA, would be able to find me.

I keep thinking one of the mystery dudes is Sai, but how he's portrayed isn't like the dudes' behaviour...
passion.love.life chapter 15 . 6/4
.p u.
Man this was a wild ride
Nice fic
I really enjoyed it
moonlesslife chapter 41 . 5/4
Thank you for a wonderfully written and engaging fanfic. It really was a treat to read.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 1 . 4/25
WHOOOOOPPP and im reading it again... Okay, I"m gonna give you one big ass compliment now; I couldn't read any other sasusaku fanfics anymore because my stupid brain told me I first had to read this one again before I could read others.. so my brain prefers youe fanfic.
oyink chapter 41 . 4/23
cute
oyink chapter 36 . 4/21
I would like to rename this chapter as "The Big Reveal" and end with:

mirror, mirror, on the wall,
who's the biggest bastard of them all?
oyink chapter 33 . 4/21
LOL at Naruto's weakness and hurray for all that exciting action!
oyink chapter 30 . 4/20
gotta love Murphy's law.

but seriously, you just had to leave her again on a bench? how come even fanfiction is cruel to Sakura?

and, hey, nice to know that Sasuke was with Sakura in the dark about all their "friends."
oyink chapter 27 . 4/20
ok, this chapter made me feel all better. you're right, Sak's not a damsel in distress. :) but why isn't she in the agency when everyone else is? overprotective father?
2,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »