Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
chanhun186 chapter 18 . 2/15
Mind blown in the first paragraphs. INO IS A FUCKING NINJA?! That means Hinata and Tenten too? So sad Sakura...
chanhun186 chapter 17 . 2/15
OMFG this story is so addicting, so lucky I found it and it's COMPLETE! I love your plot sooo much and Suki and Sora are adorable, as are Akira and Akio who reminds me of Harry Potter because of Accio sorry. Honestly one of the best stories in general I've ever read and Kakashi and Sakura are so cute. But seriously I get hit with a new CIA agent every chapter lol like when did Sasuke not notice Naruto was a spy(ninja) and how did he and Neji find time to become doctors and ninja? Is Tenten a ninja? Was she just her roommate because she's a ninja? Or is it only Neji who dated Tenten to get closer to Sakura? Oh shit I'm in deep! Where is Shino tho haha he hates to be ignored let alone left out. Everything is just so well thought out from Rin and Kakashi to their roles in society ,like their jobs and shit, and the slight limes here and there I'm in love with this story! Fort the first time I cannot predict parts of this plot tho like who was Aya's past lover, what happened to Sai? Never knew how much of a bitch suspense really was. No constructive feedback just pure worshipping because this story is fucking perfect!
Got me hooked. Stayed up late to complete this story. Pretty sure will be reading it again. A very beautiful sasusaku story.
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 41 . 1/7
I love this story so much, I love how it's all entwined and that in the end there is a believable happy ending, that each character has the time to process everything that has happened makes it believable, there was a good amount of drama as well
Discordmaru chapter 41 . 11/12/2017
I love this story. A lot of love, enough drama to keep you reading, and new surprises every turn. I really like how their relationship developed (not to fast) it seemed more realistic. I am also glad you didn't make Sasuke out emotionally abusive like a lot of the fic's I have read.
angelwithemeraldeyes chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I've always loved this story! So glad that I can come to read such a well written story. Would have loved some sequels of the kids but I'll just keep reading this one :p
Ravenchick305 chapter 41 . 9/24/2017
Still in love with this story and will never get tired of reading it. It also ave me inspiration to write my own one
Jess chapter 40 . 8/5/2017
This chapter was unbelievably amazing! I love how sora and suki now call sasuke and sakura "mommy" and "daddy" and how you potrayed that moment as well. You were able to manifest this beautifull plot and it just made me wonder how your abilities can be so great. Out of all the stories I've read this has to be my favourite, honestly. Amazing job! 3
misterloluv chapter 10 . 8/3/2017
I cried so hard, damn! This Sai is so precious, i can't
Guest chapter 41 . 6/30/2017
UWAAAA UCHIHA BABIES! They would be really cute :3 THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING FOR SIX YEARS OMG so longggg, glad you finished everything 3 The way you write is great and creates the feels that is needed :) though there are minor grammar and punctuation wrongs~hehehehe
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2017
OH NO OH NO OH NO the last part!
I like this chapter (and other chapters too) because they are long and full of plot and details revealed. Thanks for writingggggg love ya
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Everyone is anbu
Little-bad-Angel chapter 41 . 6/20/2017
I really liked your story!
enrimoe chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
and yes...
dear writer,
if you have free time please consider to write another SS fanfic. You're simply an amazing and smart author. All of us here are waiting for your new story. Wishing you a great day! Love, enrimoe.
enrimoe chapter 41 . 6/17/2017
i've read this story for 3 times. I love reading SS fanfiction and already read a lot of them, but this is special.
Simply the BEST AU SasuSaku Fanfic i've ever read in my whole life. I'm serious. I am freakin Serious this is just... Amazing.
This is the longest FF that i've ever want to read and i love every chapters of it. The plot is so unique and i couldn't guessed the end of the story. The drama inside the story is just perfect, not too little that made you bored in the middle of the story, nor too long to made you gave up reading this story (and the lemons guysssss). Every character well written and Sasuke Sakura son and daughter are just soooo cute. Oh and how i love Kakashi and Itachi in this story.
this is my longest review ever. If there's anybody who has second thought to read this story, just read.
And for the writter, thank you for writing this masterpiece. Sasusaku fandom are so lucky to have you. Sorry for the long review (i couldn't help my self hehehe) and have a good day!
2,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »