Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
pink-haired-me chapter 41 . 4/12
whoaa! i mean.. whoaaa..this story is awesome! believe it!
GingerLily01 chapter 41 . 4/5
I LOVED this story, especially the little connections with the anime. It was so well written i couldn't tare my eyes away. It was like a book i couldnt put down till i was finished. I hope you write more like this! and i wont hesitate to read them all )
Hime-SaMa'sLynx chapter 1 . 4/1
BTW, I love how you played around with Shin and Sai's characters. I've got a new take on Sai now as irrelevant as it is to the actual Naruto Storyline. You made him such a legend here.
Hime-SaMa'sLynx chapter 41 . 4/1
Marvelous. Just spectacular. One of the greatest, if not the BEST, fanfic I have ever read. Though it is in alternate universe, it still held some traits from its original. There are too many things that are good about this story; the plotline as a whole, the way it was carried out, the grammar and structure of it all. Simply Epic. I spent the passed 3 days of my life just sitting and reading cause I could not stop. As lengthy as it was - it was totally worth it! LOVED IT! Can't wait to read more of your stories! FANTASTIC JOB!
Trisha chapter 41 . 3/29
This fanfic was better than I thought it would. Heck, I even got educated w/ medical facts. It was really long and took me five days to finish it, but it was worth it.
sakura.souen chapter 41 . 3/22
wow... im so sad its over... in my morbid mind, i think sakura should of had lost the babies.. i mean she went through a lot.. but that would of been too sad. Everybody is happy and i guess Sasuke won at the end :) this fanfic was so good and cute, i'm so sad its over :( It was so long though, but that's a good thing, long fanfics are really good and the plot to this one was amazing :) thank you for this fanfiction :)
Kaede Lu chapter 30 . 3/8
Oh. My. God... HE REALLY LEAVES? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Oh, Gosh. And you had to write it just like in the anime... :'( Reading this chapter was such a masochist action. You DID go everywhere. Whoa. Well, the last chapters have been AMAZING. I can't stop reading this story, literally. I'll just get five minutes to recover from the last part and keep going! YOU ROCK.
Kaede Lu chapter 16 . 3/6
OMG. First of all, this story is SO AWESOME! I havent's stopped reading it since I began yesterday. But after reading this chapter, why do I have the bad feeling that Sasuke was the one who killed Sai? I mean, he was part of Sound after all, right? And they were assasins lead by Orochimaru, who's a BAD guy, ex-CIA agent... oh God, I just hope I'm wrong, because that would make things really complicated! Anyways, you rock. This is a fantastic story :) I'll get back to keep reading right now!
Exitium1343 chapter 23 . 2/16
Hahaha I just realized you have Sora watching Naruto... Duh I'm stupid lol great story
In another life 1 chapter 41 . 2/6
I adore this story so much! Good ending
imeabby chapter 41 . 2/6
It was such a nice and a lovelt story :)))
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 41 . 1/20
what happen with KONOHA HOSPITAL after that?
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 41 . 1/15
cool
Ally chapter 41 . 1/5
Very good story
It was really good i dont really like long
stories but this was a total mind blow i love it keep up the good work
2,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »