Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 18 . 8/22
This nigga! How dare he kidnap Suki and Sora! Mystery dude is probably Kabuto, and #2 might be Kimimaru or however to spell his name. Doubt it would be Suigetsu. I hope Sakura finds out about the CIA stuff next chapter, and at his point it's pretty obvious Sasuke was an assassin. I wish Sakura had a secret kickass past too, and then she would be able to rescue her babies in a blaze of glory lol
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 15 . 8/21
Rofl at Sasuke brainwashing Sora into liking tomatoes. And it's about time we get some real SasuSaku fluff! There are some punctuation mistakes (e.g missing apostrophes) but It doesn't take away from the story
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 11 . 8/21
I'm really liking this story so far. About the fanfic you advertised in this chapter, is the story still up, because I can't find it.
Muse chapter 41 . 8/12
EN POINTE!
Muse chapter 30 . 8/12
AAAAAAWWWWWWWW YYYYEEEAAAAHHHH!

I love how you've incorporated your own storyline with canon - it flows well, and you've done a splendid job at it...

lovely read, my good man!
RisuBento chapter 41 . 8/10
I never wanted this story to end! So BEAUTIFUL!
moonfairy014 chapter 41 . 7/22
the longest story I've ever read after many years and every chapter is worth it! I'm so amazed with this! Great plot twist!
whatnameshallitake chapter 13 . 7/9
DUN DUN DUNN!A HUGE PLOTWIST APPEARS!
YouSureBoutThat chapter 3 . 6/20
This story seems good so far, but I do have one major pet peeve; blatantly stating the POV. It's very easy to see who's point of view you're in from context clues alone. There's really no need to say "Sakura's POV" or "Sasuke's POV" and it really bothers ne. It makes the fanfic seem less professional and it's really not necessary.
BillyBobBoo chapter 41 . 6/14
That was such a beautiful story!
maleisha54 chapter 41 . 5/15
This was so...awesome!
AmandaFray chapter 41 . 5/12
best. fic. ever
Lily chapter 41 . 3/21
Hello! I don't know if you will read this since you published a long time ago but I just wanted to say your story is AMAZING!
A friend of mine who read it as you were publishing it recommended it. I've spent the past 3 months blasting through all the chapters (as much as my time allows)! It was so great! Thank you very much for this! It has been a pleasure indeed!
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 41 . 3/10
Aaaawww.. I love Sora, Suki, and the Uchiha twin! Though the coincidences were rather yeah too much with all the CIA agents around Sakura and the triplet, twins, and all *maybe unlikely to happen in real life* but still I'm a sucker for happy endings. I loooooove it! :)
Omg! You have no idea how much I love this story! I wish it could become a movie! You did such an amazing job that the word dose not do this story justice! I wish there was more but it ended great! I wish now if you can write about the kids story now. But I have read it twice and I will never get bored of it!
2,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »