Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
ladyinred22 chapter 41 . 11/5
From the bottom of my heart and in behalf of all SasuSaku fans out there, thank you very much for writing and finishing this story. You are a very talentex writer. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
SASUSAKU FAN chapter 41 . 11/5
I GOTTA SAY THIS WAS THE BEST STORY I"VE EVER READ ITS MYSTERIOUS ROMANTIC AND FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASEEEEEEEE.
sillykar18 chapter 41 . 11/1
I enjoyed your story very much! Every chapter kept me entertained. At first I was skeptical with your summary as I thought it would be something messy and something with the ninja world when in the end it was an AU. I'm glad I did read it though as it was really great! The way how you incorporated some canon dialogue and similar scenes into your story fit pretty well, quite witty haha. It's for sure one of my favorite stories. Kudos for hanging in there and finishing the story since it seems like it took you 6 years as well! Great story! (:
Gone With The Flow chapter 1 . 10/30
I honestly don't know how this isn't more popular. This is my most favorite fanfic and this has to be my billionth time reading it! Love love love!
aragoto chapter 31 . 10/7
the only thing that i don't like is that they're such hypocrites.
UchihaVamprincess chapter 41 . 10/4
OMG this is seriously the BEST Naruto fanfiction I have ever read! I am amazed by how you've brought the story to a complete circle, and all the characters are so well written. I LOVE IT! (Probably going to read it again)...
avarp chapter 20 . 9/14
I still can't believe SasuSaku (and kids, of course) don't have any clue about the rest of people's identity. I mean everyone else does and know each other. I hope that when Sakura finds out she cuts off ties with everyone (don't hate me!). I don't know about Sasuke though, he has his own secrets too. He should tell her before she finds out on her own.
This is the best naruto fanfiction I have ever read. Not forget the longest but it was worth it
Gagisasusakulove chapter 41 . 8/16
Well, well pretty cool i might say i love kaka senpai and sasusaku is farv but this is better then any parent fanfin i read u rock love ua yeah i didn't review at the end of each chaps bcz i not ma style lol ur the better girl then most and alittle lemon minded if u know what i meant lol i wish i can see ya in real u did be best gf ever love is indeed needed so love ya
AnimeGirl0001 chapter 41 . 8/7
great story
KnowingNoMore chapter 4 . 7/18
I like Akio :)
The kid is funny and just like a mini version of Shikamaru.
Sasusaku Fan chapter 40 . 7/18
We need to love and to love again PART 2 make another story plzzz :)
Sasusaku Fan chapter 41 . 7/18
That was the most amazing story ive ever read it was really romantic mystery and action all together it wold be awesome if the story was a movie they would get a lot of reviews great job :)
SASUSAKU chapter 28 . 7/16
OMG I WAS TOTTALY CRYING THIS CHAPTERR AHHHHH SO FREAKIN SAD
leizy.brear chapter 8 . 6/29
The kids are so adorable. Especially Akio, I like him the most and crack up every now and then by his antics. Sora, Suki and Akira are lovable too. Kudos to you :)
2,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »