Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
Ravenchick305 chapter 41 . 9/24
Still in love with this story and will never get tired of reading it. It also ave me inspiration to write my own one
Jess chapter 40 . 8/5
This chapter was unbelievably amazing! I love how sora and suki now call sasuke and sakura "mommy" and "daddy" and how you potrayed that moment as well. You were able to manifest this beautifull plot and it just made me wonder how your abilities can be so great. Out of all the stories I've read this has to be my favourite, honestly. Amazing job! 3
misterloluv chapter 10 . 8/3
I cried so hard, damn! This Sai is so precious, i can't
UWAAAA UCHIHA BABIES! They would be really cute :3 THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING FOR SIX YEARS OMG so longggg, glad you finished everything 3 The way you write is great and creates the feels that is needed :) though there are minor grammar and punctuation wrongs~hehehehe
OH NO OH NO OH NO the last part!
I like this chapter (and other chapters too) because they are long and full of plot and details revealed. Thanks for writingggggg love ya
Everyone is anbu
Little-bad-Angel chapter 41 . 6/20
I really liked your story!
enrimoe chapter 1 . 6/17
and yes...
dear writer,
if you have free time please consider to write another SS fanfic. You're simply an amazing and smart author. All of us here are waiting for your new story. Wishing you a great day! Love, enrimoe.
enrimoe chapter 41 . 6/17
i've read this story for 3 times. I love reading SS fanfiction and already read a lot of them, but this is special.
Simply the BEST AU SasuSaku Fanfic i've ever read in my whole life. I'm serious. I am freakin Serious this is just... Amazing.
This is the longest FF that i've ever want to read and i love every chapters of it. The plot is so unique and i couldn't guessed the end of the story. The drama inside the story is just perfect, not too little that made you bored in the middle of the story, nor too long to made you gave up reading this story (and the lemons guysssss). Every character well written and Sasuke Sakura son and daughter are just soooo cute. Oh and how i love Kakashi and Itachi in this story.
this is my longest review ever. If there's anybody who has second thought to read this story, just read.
And for the writter, thank you for writing this masterpiece. Sasusaku fandom are so lucky to have you. Sorry for the long review (i couldn't help my self hehehe) and have a good day!
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 41 . 5/31
Wow... that's pretty much all I can think of saying. This is one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading, and I've read plenty. You completely took these characters and made them your own, and the plot just kept you wanting more and staying at the edge of your seat. I could not stop reading and I'm so sad to see it end. Thank you so much for sharing!

Happy writings,
~*~Mimi-Love-4Ever
I love this
Blossom-in-Bloom chapter 13 . 4/2
i lobe this story so far! Not gona lie though not to crazy about kakashi being sakuras father. Mainly becuase i ship them ptobably more than any couple but also hes 14 years older then her so its a lil weird. besides that though i love the kids they're too cute and the plot is awesome.
jusluvaleja chapter 41 . 4/1
I love this story! I was so hooked while reading it...I couldn't put my phone down to save my life tbh- ! I can't wait to read some of your other fanfics.!
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 39 . 3/20
I read it again i can never get enough of this story love it :)
Nemo122 chapter 41 . 3/12
I loved this story, and how it began very modern day AU and turned into the naruverse of sorts. In the baby department I felt like I was looking at my life and friends "you're pregnant, and you're pregnant" all my friends are having babies and that's what came to mind :) over all great job XD
2,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »