Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
Closet Perv chapter 19 . 1/28
The moment with Sakura and sasuke was smexy lol.. This chapter reminded me off (meet the fockers) you know CIA de Niro with the hidden cameras around the house lol. Pakkun that little prick Buahahah kakashi trained him well.. That was too funny how he was whining when Sakura reprimanded him but stopped halfway into the secret room kakashi was in. What a faker lol. I guess he earned his Scooby snack for interrupting the love birds lol!
Closet Perv chapter 14 . 1/23
Yo naruto is just too funny, that comment about the screaming metal death trap was epicly hilarious. My God that had me cracking up, Dattabayo!
Closet Perv chapter 1 . 1/22
I've read this story before and loved it.. Now I'm reading it again! I love how the kids names start with a "S" it's adorable.

SASUSAKU 4 LIFE!
Primrizzle303 chapter 41 . 1/10
Loved it all! This was such an awesome and intricate plot and all around story! The only thing I wish was more of it!
Ijustloveanimex chapter 41 . 1/1
I'm crying... :'( Sooooo fucking nicee
Ijustloveanimex chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
Godd this is not good for my health... :/
Ijustloveanimex chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
... i think I found a new addiction... this fanfic. They're just soooo cuteeee :'( :')
Ijustloveanimex chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
NOOOOO NOT KARIN! :'( :'( :"(
SamanthaaaA22 chapter 41 . 12/26/2015
This is so far the best sasusaku naruhina nejiten & shikaino I have read so far. It was really good!
Princess Jalice chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Ahhhhhhh! Ohmagash! I literally couldn't stop smiling in this chapter. My word I LOVE this story so much. Thank you once again for writing it.
Princess Jalice chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I'v already fallen in love with this Sasuke and Sakura. This is a story- I feel -that has been written perfectly. Thank you for writing it.
guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
When I saw Karin's name I started hissing out loud... so glad my folks are downstairs
Arzicon chapter 41 . 12/10/2015
Hi! Im an avid SS fanfic reader and among of all SS stories I've read so far, this ONE is among the best! Congratulations on completing the story after 7 years! (was i right?) The plot is all good especially Sasuke and Sakura's lovestory.. its just hhnngggg! I thought Sasuke's gonna die but I'm like naaah as if you're gonna make that happen! LOL! I love your writing style, although there are some grammatical errors but I understand that so I just used my common sense to correct it myself while reading and I know your doing mass editing after the story The climax was great too! My heart beats as the story gets more into action and I just cried after everything was over, though I hated this to end but you worked hard on this for years so I understand the story has to end eventually. I'm hoping for a sequel for this! But I don't think that's gonna happen.. I'm sorry I just want more fluff and happiness from the Uchihas.. the kids relieves my stress! Please make another story if you can in the future! Thank you for this beautiful story! _
Guest chapter 34 . 12/10/2015
So i'm rereading this fic and as i scroll to the reviews, I am flabbergasted as to how no one commented when Kabuto implied that Sasuke killed Sai. There's a part in this very chapter when he says how do you deal a killer? Send another killer, or something loke that. Thus, if this is the case, I find Sakura's reaction unrealistic for she still accepted Sasuke even though she knew that Sasuke was the one responsible for Sai's death. Would have been better if Sakura confirmed this and talked with Sasuke to clear everything out instead of just accepting him with open arms after all the chaos.
Law23 chapter 41 . 12/7/2015