Reviews for To Love and to Love Again
TKDnarutard chapter 1 . 10/5
TO ALL WHO ARE DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT TO READ THIS: YES. READ IT. I'm a die-hard FanFiction reader (especially for SasuSaku), and have read thousands of stories (just check my Favorites list- it's only a small portion of all the stories I've read), yet I have never found a better story than this. I found this three years ago and ever since then, I've been rereading it every few months (IT'S JUST SOOOOO GOOD). Whether it's fluff, action, lemons, or plot that you crave, this story's GOT IT ALL.
SakuraMizukiri chapter 41 . 9/16
Wow... When I started this fic, honestly, I was expecting some half-hearted piece of writing that I would quit reading after three chapters. You proved me wrong. I've been switching my OTPs for Naruto a lot, and when I started reading this I was for SasuNaru (The order I believe was SasuSaku, NaruSaku, SakuIno, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, NejiSaku, Then SasuNaru (I think) again)but this, this Fanfiction changed my mind completely. I loved the way you portrayed the characters, the plot, description- everything! It's actually really depressing to see this end, but all good things must. I'm truly loving your work, and I hope to see more from you in the future. Thank you for this wonderful journey! Peace out!
-SakuRa Mizukiri
(Internally still fangirling over the fact that I have Sakura's first name -Squeal- Thanks mum and dad!)
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 18 . 8/22
This nigga! How dare he kidnap Suki and Sora! Mystery dude is probably Kabuto, and #2 might be Kimimaru or however to spell his name. Doubt it would be Suigetsu. I hope Sakura finds out about the CIA stuff next chapter, and at his point it's pretty obvious Sasuke was an assassin. I wish Sakura had a secret kickass past too, and then she would be able to rescue her babies in a blaze of glory lol
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 15 . 8/21
Rofl at Sasuke brainwashing Sora into liking tomatoes. And it's about time we get some real SasuSaku fluff! There are some punctuation mistakes (e.g missing apostrophes) but It doesn't take away from the story
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 11 . 8/21
I'm really liking this story so far. About the fanfic you advertised in this chapter, is the story still up, because I can't find it.
Muse chapter 41 . 8/12
Muse chapter 30 . 8/12

I love how you've incorporated your own storyline with canon - it flows well, and you've done a splendid job at it...

lovely read, my good man!
RisuBento chapter 41 . 8/10
I never wanted this story to end! So BEAUTIFUL!
moonfairy014 chapter 41 . 7/22
the longest story I've ever read after many years and every chapter is worth it! I'm so amazed with this! Great plot twist!
whatnameshallitake chapter 13 . 7/9
YouSureBoutThat chapter 3 . 6/20
This story seems good so far, but I do have one major pet peeve; blatantly stating the POV. It's very easy to see who's point of view you're in from context clues alone. There's really no need to say "Sakura's POV" or "Sasuke's POV" and it really bothers ne. It makes the fanfic seem less professional and it's really not necessary.
BillyBobBoo chapter 41 . 6/14
That was such a beautiful story!
maleisha54 chapter 41 . 5/15
This was so...awesome!
AmandaFray chapter 41 . 5/12
best. fic. ever
Lily chapter 41 . 3/21
Hello! I don't know if you will read this since you published a long time ago but I just wanted to say your story is AMAZING!
A friend of mine who read it as you were publishing it recommended it. I've spent the past 3 months blasting through all the chapters (as much as my time allows)! It was so great! Thank you very much for this! It has been a pleasure indeed!
2,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »