Reviews for Singing Lovers
vampyaoifan123 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
hehehe please continue this story
ShadowsArch chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Lol, I kinda like the quickness of the story :D. I definitely want you to continue this story please! It's really good and should have an ending D:. I can't wait for it to come out so until then, (-)Ja Ne
teejay chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
love the story hope u put up the next chapter soon email me when its up (if you want too

lol xd
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
plz continue i wanna read more it's such a good story
Reality Remastered chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Nice story

Hope u finish it!

And Kiba needs to just grt his man already. (Naruto)
Lasaris chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
I really like this story so far. I hope that u keep goin, because I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
KierstenIsMyName chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Wow! I love your story!

What was the name of the song Naruto sang at the beginning of the chapter? I've heard it a million times but I don't know the name
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
this great story so far pleaz write more soon
Dark Mican chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Muahahahaa!Now sakura is actually suffering cause' Naruto's gay!So cute!Can i guess?Does Sasuke like 'will ok?Will like Naruto?-grins-physce
Takibi-sama chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Yay! My fave thing in all Naruto fanfics! KyuIta and NaruKiba, though Kiba needs to fight Naruto, so you throw in SasuNaru too!

Ahh well, hmm, great chapter, and I love how you've made every male character gay, it suits me well. If you need ideas, let me know, I have plenty...
Takibi-sama chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
That was wrong on so many levels, Mattie, you're becoming worse than I am. I mean, yes, I can do twincest, but father-son? Uggh.
Takibi-sama chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
Oh. my. God. Masterful, though you need to be more descriptive. Plus, haven't I said something about using clinical words? Try cock, erection, dick, or manhood, for starters.
Takibi-sama chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Aack, short chapters and cliff hangers. Pure evil. Ahh well, so I'm a horny bastard now, eh?
Takibi-sama chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Lies. He's gayer than I am. Ahh well, Mattie boy! Are you using me as a character now? Or is it just me?

Hmm, well written, though there are a couple of typos, like 'excepted' rather than 'accepted', which spell check doesn't catch. Which reminds me, I'm a crummy beta, I haven't even started editing your first fic...

Ahh well, can't wait to read the next 5 chapters...
nie chan chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
awsome toattly luved the sexual ttention betwen kiba and naruto

i want to have a smut scen beteen them smut sceen u got it god ! )