Reviews for FlashBack
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Nice. Would like to see more of this. Especially like this line:

"Yes she is." Brian said. "That's what makes her fun!"

Fun!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
hehe, poor Sandy! But of course she WILL get to dance with Joe in about 20 years! And Brian, the same as ever. hehe When's the next chapter coming?
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Good work. Glad to see you're keeping everything in line with "official" Wings history, hehe. I wonder if Joe will run into Sandy after the prom (I hope he will!). I also like that you captured high school Brian perfectly. hehe I can just imagine what he and his date did outside!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Great chapter. Love the reference to cousin Beavo. I know this is nitpicking, but was it ever stated on the show that Lowell went to HS with Joe and Brian? I remember Helen saying once they didn't know him growing up. Oh, well, I guess that's why we have artistic license, right? ;) Please update soon!
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
I love that everything in your story is consistent with the show. Great touch, bringing Carlton in! LOL I wish we could've heard what he said, it would've been funny! My only suggestion is that you proofread your work a bit better, there were quite a few grammatical errors here (Sorry, I'm very nitpicky about that!) But otherwise, your story was good! Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I love where this is going. I've often thought about writing a fic about the gang in HS, too. It seems natural, since we know they all grew up together. One minor point, Sandy's last name is Cooper, but other than that, you really have nailed all the characters. I hope you do more with Sandy, if you continue, b/c I LOVE her episodes! Oh, and don't forget about Helen's sister Casey, since she should probably be around somewhere, too. Anyway, great work, and I hope you're planning to post more soon! :)