Reviews for Time Heals
appleftw chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
this was a really nice fic to read. i like how you've sort of echoed the whole events and tie it very nicely in the end; just makes the story so complete. and i do like your characterizations, it all fits together. very nice
Casmut chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow! Inspirational and a good read! It's nice going into the mind of Riku and how he feels. And you did a fantastic job portraying his emotions! Keep at it! ~thumbs-up~
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Obviously worth the wait
MewMewstreet chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
*claps* I really liked. D Good job on this one _
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This story is beautiful.

The pace and the style are especially impressive.

I enjoyed the repeating themes/statements/responses/ throughout; and the way the meanings were slightly altered each time.
UltimateSorceress chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
ooh I like it! good job! as usual :P
SireenC chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Yay! I'm glad you wrote something :) I was happy to hear you had added another story...I love your stuff :)

And it was worth the long wait! In a way it was simple, but it was also captivating...I wanted to keep reading to see what happened to Riku, where he was going. Of course, there could have been more Leon in it, lol :D J/k...It was perfect the way you wrote it. Very good one-shot!
Jamfase chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
:D

Good to see you post something here again; it really has been awhile. Great job with this piece. To me, it seems as if it moves at a slower pace than most of your other works, which is nice.

Hope the writer's block you talked about has faded a bit. ;)
EgyptianXHomosexualXPharaoh chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
HI MY FAV CHARACTER IT SORT OF FITS WHAT HAPPENED IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 WHEN HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN HE RETURNED TO DESTINY ISLANDS HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR DO I DON'T THINK HE EVER FORGIVE HIMSELF FOR GIVING INTO THE DARKNESS AND LEAVING SORA AND KAIRI BEHIND
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Welcome back, Reina! I saw this and squeed-really happy you're writing again. I've missed LeonRiku. :3

Are oneshots helping you get back into the groove? :D I enjoyed this~ And I wonder what happened during that month in the fic you skipped over. :x Just how close are they now, hm~? In any case, it was cute. And I liked the symbolism of the bridge between the town and castle.

Hope you post more soon~
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Awesome! I love how Riku doesn't want to see Leon until that last time. I really like how Leon is with him at the end when he goes back to Destiny Islands. Good job!
Soul Writer Of Dark Truth chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Wow. That was absolutely amazing! I love it!