Reviews for Green Tights and Red Plaid
Whitney23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I forget to mention when I first read this amazing fan-fiction, that I have the perfect song for it. It's "In My Veins." by Andrew belle. It's PERFECT! When ever I hear it I can just SEE Clark and Oliver's struggle in the story. I hope you listen to it when you get the chance! :)
LouLou1154 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Hiya,

Clark/Oliver - Funny, kind of sweet in a creepy way!

Clark(Kal-el)/Jor-el - D: I personally think this is disgusting. Especially seeing as Kal-el was only a kid in your story. PAEDOPHILIA! How can anyone get turned on by such atrocity? Mehh. x
bryan smith chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
u should have as good :)
fanofyaoi chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
That's pretty funny!
Miss Meehan chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Another good chapter. Just remember to add your periods and question marks within the quotations and at the end of your sentences and you'll be good. Here's three gold stars for what you've written so far. The fourth is being withheld for...you guessed it...punctuation.
Miss Meehan chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I like your story, so don't think I don't but Clark's Kryptonian name is Kal-el not Kel-el. The flashbacks are wonderful and worked in well with the story.
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
The story is good but where is your punctuation (no, I am not a school teacher). You left out periods and question marks in every sentence. This is a great story which will be even greater with proper punctuation.

It's sweet that Ollie stopped by everyday waiting for Clark to come and typical of Clark to eat first before finding out who was in his room.

I sort of get what Jor-el is going to teach Clark. I don't think I've ever read Jor-el/Kal-el before. This should be interesting.
fanofyaoi chapter 2 . 6/24/2007