Reviews for Who I Am
tired-of-snowflakes chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
O man! I'm started to feel bad for this demon, he/she seems to have it cut out for her/him with all the bad help :D.

Thank you so much for the reply! I'm so glad I inspired you, now you've guilted me into writing the next chapter (a month late) look for it in a couple days, it'll be up (I promise :P)
KC chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
thought the story was great. loved all the characters. a bit confused about what happened to real June but still great drama. want to know what happened to dean
tired-of-snowflakes chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
*wide eyed* now all we need is Dean to bust in and save the day :D. I love the demonic aspect of the story, i was starting to think it was just a little too normal for Sam. Heehee, update soon!
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Wtf?

Guess I'll just be waiting for the next chapter then...

(slinks away)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
OMG this is awsome oh

lol its perfect but i was just wondering where did Dean go? was he that mad about Sammy that he kleft him for good, or did that evil June do somehtign to Dean?

not that i dont like centering Sam, cos your amazing at it, just wondering hows its all gonna come together, ooh how does Sa, ghet outta thistricky situation, smeone help! DEAN?

lol its amazing can't wait for more but no pressure to update take your time x
Fafa Fai chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Dean...Dean...come NOW¬°...God Sammy is always in troubles.
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
SHIT!
LadyFrost chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
OMG i knew you could pull supernatural stories off and you even got how they act down good job and im still waiting for the "you know-what" story lol j/k but anyways AMAZING keep it

]
Onthnis chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Great story...look forward to more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Wow, this was a jump, how exactly did Sammy end up with June. And why did he seem to forget about Dean. He acted somewhat like he didn't know he had visions. Please provide some backstory on this. Thanks!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Wow. Sam best not be lyin to his woman!

lol

Wonder what he saw...
mmyy chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
UpDaTe SoOn!
chb76 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
woa that was harsh - tell me you're not going to leave them there...
ellynora chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wow im liking this. it is a great start not sure where its gonna go whihc is great so you need to update soon so i can find out lol! great writing and you wrote the fight really well! cant wait for more update soon please!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
WOW Such a bad fight between the brothers is so not good and will only lead to one or both being hurt! Dean will really regret leaving Sammy behind!