Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
lalatina15 chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
I love this chapter. And honestly, but favorite part has to be Bubbe pulling Manny aside and explaining that "you love who you love". Sweet moment. Justin's an asshole. Honestly - great job Nikki!

-Joa )
f00f00 chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
beautiful chapter. Justin pisses me off.
lalatina15 chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
All I can think right now is, YO! Wtf is Justin's problem? Clara was actually kind of defending Manny and being nice. Justin, wtf? I'm confused. I don't like him right now. And then poor Tobes. And that dream... and his speech... and Kendra - I think I have it figured out. Sort of...

Hurry up, I heard something about a new chapter!
f00f00 chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Justin and Kendra must stay away. ;p
BeautifulEyes20122013 chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Good chapter.

You should check out my story it is pretty good.

Don't forget to review.
f00f00 chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
I really like this fic. I'm kind of upset that I found it this late. :)
lalatina15 chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
Oh man, wtf? Dale is an asshole. Poor Sean just went from feeling super good about his B to losing his job in just a few minutes. That sucks. I'm hating Dale. He's the new Clara. 'Cept, he can't be redeemed to me!

Aw, I'm glad Emma went to talk to Mr. Simpson, but OMG? Is she crazy? Oh... I hope nothing goes wrong at this BBQ. (oh.. I should mention, I'm reviewing as I read... lol)

Oh, yeah, I was RIGHT! Things didn't go so well! Bad idea to bring Snake over. And then, just went Spepper was having this beautiful moment... Snake interrupts and goes all crazy on them! Ah! Just... I feel bad for all parties involved in this!

-Joa
omens chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
Ah! Why? Nikki, you're killing me here. I just wanted you to know that.

My love for Spinner grows. Just a little side note. :p
lalatina15 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
LMAO - I knew Ashley was going to get herself drunk! Just knew it. But I liked that step-bro was there to take care of her and put her to bed... well, couch, whatever. It was cute. But I like sloshed Ash, we need more of that! ;-)

Oh Danny and Derek, they make me laugh! I love that they have Toby that crazy book. I think I love even more that Toby thought "baby daddy" was a typo! LOL Nope honey, that's how it goes. Then JT telling Toby about the first time him and Lib tried to... yeah. So much tmi that it was him.

The ending was very cute. Manny likes YOU Tobes, it's not about the clothes. Love his, "so... you'll be my wifey?" Aw. Yeah, definitely she will be ;)

-Joa... is very sorry she took a whole week to read this. But APing 'causes random nappage at crazy hours P
insidemyheart chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Haha this chapter was actually really funny. I could totally see this happening on the show. It fits Toby's personality so well. You really seem to get all of these characters, which absolutely amazes me, you can really see it in your writing.

I hope you update soon. XD
lalatina15 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Aw, Sellie was so cute in the first part. I love what Sean wrote in the yearbook. It might as well have hey, "Hey El, love ya, let's bang tonight. -Sean" LOL. But it's good to know things are better - which only scares me...

Jay was AWESOME! Always. He needed a hug... or sex. I'm not sure which, but I could've helped out... jk.

Then the Spepper! OH BOY! You know, why didn't you let them? I understand, story purposes, plot, whatever.. but still! And even if he didn't have anything, doesn't mean they couldn't have done other stuff... that's all I'm saying mama! That's all I'm saying!

-Joa
omens chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Ahh! Hugs for Nikki because, OMG, it's so cute. Even Jay with his pot was cute. But I get the feeling that he needs a hug. :)

And Funny Face. I love that movie, and the way you used it was just perfect.

But couldn't Spepper have had a little more fun? I'm sure Toby was left a little...uncomfortable. ;)
Ninja Yene-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This is one of the greatest fics of all time.

PEROID.
insidemyheart chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
DAMN you had me going there for a while. I was hoping this was going to be the huge THEY DID IT scene. :-/ whichtheybetterdoit.

And aww, you better not have Toby go on another anorexic/bulimic eating disorder again. Poor Tobes. He deserves lots and lots of hugs.

I'm glad you added more Tobanny in this chapter, and I'm absolutely loving the every Thursday updating thing. It gives me something to look forward to. :-)

Cant wait for the next update.
Rubyslippers89 chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
This is an amazing story-I read the first story and went straight on through to the (current) end of this one, all in one sitting! You've even gone and converted me to 'shipping Toby/Manny.

I love the well-rounded, slightly insecure Toby you've written here, he's very realistic and in character.

Waiting on the next chapter with bated breath, so update soon!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »