Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
winterhearts chapter 94 . 1/5/2010
It's me, Rachel! *waves* Anyway, fantastic chapter. I'm really feeling for Craig...must be tough for him to deal with Ashley's problem. I hope that Craig can convince Paige to help Ashley out.

Oh, Manny...I hated that J.J. broke up Manny and Toby's moment. I hope she and her brother can make up, though.

Update soon, I love this. :D
degrassijayandalex chapter 90 . 9/6/2009
Ooh great chapter! More soon! Also how did you uplaod this at the time that you did? because me and a few other people were having trouble uplaoding things before
degrassijayandalex chapter 89 . 8/31/2009
Very good chapter! I liked it a lot! more soon please! :)
degrassijayandalex chapter 88 . 8/24/2009
Great chapter!lool I love this part:

Ellie smirks, hits Alex in the ribs with her portfolio. Their duo is soon to become a trio, however. Cindy Hogart cheerfully approaches them, shopping bags in hand. Alex makes a fake gun of her hand and pretends to shoot it off into her mouth. Ellie pulls her hand away.

You can easily see that Alex doesn't like Jay's I liked it when Alex yelled at Cindy and she was like you are worring about shopping and popping a baby while Jay is trying to walk. Then I liked it that Alex told Cindy that she should start acting like a stepmom to chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 87 . 8/13/2009
great chapter! more soon? yes?
degrassijayandalex chapter 86 . 8/2/2009
great update i liked it a lot! i really liked the ending part with sean and dale! cant wait to read more soon! )
mfcm495 chapter 85 . 7/13/2009
Good chapter! Post more soon please.
degrassijayandalex chapter 85 . 7/12/2009
Great chapter!lol i love it when Jay is in the room with alex and the girl that im thinking is for jay's therapy and she starts saying the ABC's of good .oh and haha i love this part:

Jay uses his right arm to slowly place the crutch ahead of him.

"Yeah, babe!" cries Alex, then getting an evil glare from Inga that was worse than any of Amanda's. "Oh, sorry."

lol i love it when jay falls onto the ground and then alex yelps and sean is thinking thats not a sound that he has heard her make befroe.. and i love this part too:

"F is for forward thinking," adds Alex.

"God," praises Inga, smiling at Alex.

"Who thought these up?" whispers Jay to Sean. "Probably a pot-smoking writer who got kicked off Sesame Street."

Great chapter cant wait to read the next one! )
mfcm495 chapter 84 . 7/8/2009
This is a really great story, I wish Emma would cooporate with the doctor and get better. I am glad she and Spinner are doing good and want to see them more when she gets back to normal. Post more soon please.
degrassijayandalex chapter 84 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter! More very soon please! )
Little Lunatic Lisa chapter 83 . 6/22/2009
hey,

just wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed reading "cherish", and now "someone to watch over me". hopefully it never ends, or there's a prequel or trilogy or something! maybe 7 books, like harry potter? lol. or 9. one for each season of degrassi.

either way, keep up the good work! i look forward to reading future chapters.
mfcm495 chapter 83 . 6/22/2009
Good chapter! But it would be nice to have more Emma and Manny stuff. Keep going and post more soon please.
degrassijayandalex chapter 83 . 6/22/2009
Great chapter! Im glad that you uploaded another chapter! ) I love it how in the part with Alex and Jay that Alex wont give up on Jay for doing the . Oh and I also love it how Alex and Jay are always arguing about weird things lol. Oh and I love this part:

"I'm not moving. Sound familiar?" says Alex simply, grabbing the remote and turning it to a Sopranos rerun.

"Hello? Missing Megan Fox!" complains Jay.

haha I love it how Jay is like hello missing Megan .

Great chapter and I hope that you will write more for it soon! )
Maibe Josie chapter 82 . 6/8/2009
WOW! 82 chapters! It feels like it could go on forever...

Each chapter keeps getting better and better. Keep it up.

MJ
mfcm495 chapter 82 . 6/8/2009
glad you showed Emma making some progress and her friends and family all coming together to help her. Hope you update soon, it is really good.
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »