Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
mfcm495 chapter 82 . 6/8/2009
glad you showed Emma making some progress and her friends and family all coming together to help her. Hope you update soon, it is really good.
mfcm495 chapter 81 . 5/30/2009
another really great chapter but next time can there be more emma and her progress. post more soon please
degrassijayandalex chapter 81 . 5/29/2009
Very nice chapter. I'm glad that you updated this. Oh and I loved that Alex and Jay parts in this chapter. Oh and this part was my favorite:

"Man, those little kids get booster shots, and I actually got shot," reasons Jay. "Who deserves to have fun more?"

"When you put it like that, I see what you're talking about," replies Ellie sarcastically.

.I don't know why, but that part is just really really funny lol. Anyway like I said great chapter. Please update more, and also please do put more Alex and JAy into it. I know that they aren't a big part in the fan fiction, but still I like parts with them in it. )
mfcm495 chapter 80 . 5/19/2009
Amazing chapter, i love how you had emma finally open up to someone and manny and her get back their friendship. Post more soon and i want to see how emma's story plays out.
degrassijayandalex chapter 80 . 5/18/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the nest one! ) So please upload it soon! )
mfcm495 chapter 79 . 5/3/2009
really good chapter and i wish emma would open up to manny and spinner. update soon please.
lalatina15 chapter 79 . 5/3/2009
What have you done? I knew it! I'm in freaking BARCELONA Nikki and I could sense it from here you were gonna do something to Ellie!
degrassijayandalex chapter 79 . 5/2/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one. So again plese do hurry and upload the next chapter really really fast! )
mfcm495 chapter 78 . 4/24/2009
pretty good chapter but i wish you put more emma/spinner into it. Update soon.
degrassijayandalex chapter 78 . 4/23/2009
Another awesome chapter and i can't wait until you upload the next one!
mfcm495 chapter 77 . 4/17/2009
amazingly good chapter but i wish emma would let spin help her. update soon.
lalatina15 chapter 77 . 4/9/2009
Emma krumping? Give me a second while I wrap my head around that...

Oh, and Sean coming home to Ellie at the apartment? YES! Her still having these headaches from hell that I don't trust you with? NIKKI!

Btw - will Ashley be getting sloshed at the club? I really hope from drinking isn't over and done with. IMPOSSIBLE! I was her to have more booze in her. Make Craig worry.

I caught up!
degrassijayandalex chapter 77 . 4/9/2009
yeah an another update!very awesome chapter! i cant wait to read the next chapter so hurry up and upload it! )
mfcm495 chapter 76 . 4/1/2009
another really good chapter, hope you post more soon!
degrassijayandalex chapter 76 . 4/1/2009
Yeah! an update! Great chapter. I really liked this part:

"Where do they find these kids?" assesses Alex, Ellie raising her head.

"What, you don't want little happy-go-lucky children with Jay?" asks Ellie.

"With Jay?" smirks Alex, turning red and in another direction.

Ellie lets her mouth drop, her brow feeling much better.

"Why are you hiding your face?" says Ellie, laughing a little.

"I'm embarrassed at your pathetic attempts at a joke," says Alex, rubbing her cheeks hurriedly.

"I guess you hit the ones you love, right?" teases Ellie.

"Shut up," says Alex, raising her lacrosse stick.

"Alright, I'll lay off," promises Ellie. "Though it does distract me from worrying about Sean. I tried him twice today with no luck."

Great chapter! and please do update soon! )
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »