Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
mfcm495 chapter 75 . 3/24/2009
another really good chapter and hope you keep it up. PMS.
degrassijayandalex chapter 75 . 3/23/2009
Great chapter cant wait for you to upload chapter uh...76 yh 76 lol.
mfcm495 chapter 74 . 3/10/2009
it was a really good chapter and I can't wait to see more Emma and what Manny does to help.
degrassijayandalex chapter 74 . 3/10/2009
Great chapter! I do hope to see another update soon!
mfcm495 chapter 73 . 3/6/2009
another amazing chapter and hope you update soon!
degrassijayandalex chapter 73 . 3/6/2009
Another great chapter! I loved the jalex parts in it! Oh and I'm happy that JAy finally told Alex about what he has been doing ) Hope to see another chapter soon! )
mfcm495 chapter 71 . 3/2/2009
This really is a great story and I just finished it, I hope you continue and I want to see how Manny reacts to Emma having to leave. Hop you PMS!
mfcm495 chapter 72 . 3/1/2009
amazing story hope you PMS!
mfcm495 chapter 26 . 2/27/2009
This is great and I am really starting to like Spinner/Emma, PMS!
mfcm495 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Just started this story and wow it is good. My favorite parts have Emma, Spinner, Manny or Toby. Anyway, keep it up and PMS!
degrassijayandalex chapter 71 . 2/6/2009
Great chapter! Oh and the jay and alex part was my favorite! Oh and I loved the part with Jay. When he keeps trying to get Alex and Ellie to get him candy lol. Please do update this fan fiction soon! Oh and hopefully in the next chapter there will be ever more Alex and Jay parts! Great chapter!
lalatina15 chapter 70 . 1/24/2009
Spinner the chef! See, that's how I see him thanks to you, not as some cop. For one, I don't like cops. So really, I was set on the idea of him doing the restaurant/chef thing. Hmph. But I bet he could have made something fancier than grilled cheese! Maybe added some truffle oil? MIX IT UP!

Mr. Andrews is an a-hole and he scares me. He's like, worse than Mr. Santos was back in the day. I kinda, sorta, feel bad for Emma. KINDA, okay? SORTA, okay? She didn't do anything wrong, except maybe the whole trying to enroll a kid that isn't her's into school without informing the parent. But really, other than that... he's being OD. She's gonna go home now? At least, well, Spin'll be in TO too... positive?

Why does Sean have to leave? You like torturing me, I'm pretty sure. I'm so convinced at this point. :( What if something happens while he's gone? WTF then? You're trying to kill me aren't you?

All this bad stuff is going on and Spepp has no idea back home. Oy...

JOA'S LATE, she knows.
degrassijayandalex chapter 70 . 1/20/2009
awesome chapter! and hopefully you will update really soon and maybe even through some more jalex parts into it! Update soon!
lalatina15 chapter 69 . 1/8/2009
I was about to SAY! Where are those two oddballs that you made me actually ENJOY together? You weirdo. HOW DARE YOU! Spemma is like, a contradiction to everything that is good and holy in this world. Yet, here, they work. SCREW YOU! Well, okay, not really. I love you too much for that.

ANYWAY. I'm glad that Spep finally got together before Manny left back to Cali. They kept missing each other and all this crazy kept getting in the way. But then Tobes just showed up at Manny's door! Now that was super sweet, I have to admit :) Loved that!

Btw - El's headaches... you are KILLING me! Do you know the bad things you've put my Sellie through in stories past? I swear, if you have it that's she's dying or something... I'll add it to the list of Sean getting hospitalized, them losing a kid, Sean marrying Emma (YES THAT WAS A CATASTROPHE!), Ellie's MOM... oy... my hurt is deep. Goes back to stories past dammit!

Okay - this has been a little odd and random... I should like, stop now.. yeah...

-Joa
lovedegrassixx chapter 69 . 1/7/2009
lovee the new chapter.

but wheress emma and spinner?
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »