Reviews for Lavender
Stately Demented chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
It's been a really long time since you've updated. Are you ever? Am I wasting my time waiting for an update for this fic? Please let me know. I really love the plot, the setting, etc and it would be such a shame if it was discontinued. Please update soon.
Animemad10 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Why not update?! You have updated some if your other stories! Please update thus because its so sweet and I just neeeeeed to know what happens next!
Mana-sensei chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
yay update soon!
S i l e n t .M u s i c. B o x chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Ok. When I reached the end of this chapter and I realized that it wasn't going to finish, I was disappointed knowing I had to wait until it was updated again. Then, I took a look at how long ago it was updated, and I LITERALLY felt this pain in my chest. I need you to finish what you started! PLEASE.

This fanfic is so sweet and charming, so well written... The only critique I can really produce, is that a few of the characters are a bit too OOC, but for what you're writing, it works. Update soon, yeah? ;A;

-SMB
Lazy Gaga chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
awwww, you really should have continued this story! it has a whole lot of potential! i really do hope you continue it one day soon! i'll be waiting!
Venus914 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Ahh...when are you going to update? )
The Unabiding Helios chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This story is very heart warming and incredible. I write SasuNaru stories myself but I can't upload cuz my mobiles wack XD I could never get my story to be as wonderful as urs I hope u continue this story soon! I just LUV IT! 3 3 3 SASUNARU 4EVR!
counter-intuitive chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Great story :D Not looking forward to Sakura coming into it because I don't want her to ruin things with SasuNaru xD
aubrey809 chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
woah. you haven't updated in, like, a year. dude. yeah. haha. update soon, please? i'm not a gaaranaru fan, but you've got to love the jealousy and i'm sure enjoying it. so, yeah! update super quick, because i'm asking so nice-like. haha. :D
miko-chan chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
ne, are you continue this story? lavender huh? -chuckle- its kinda cute you know. just hope can read the chapter though.
Michiko-chan3 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
pretty much just love this story,

even if it's not your own original plot

it's still written beautifully and as well as the Tawainese drama did

please update soon, love this to bits

i'll shove you a cookie through my computer screen? _
darkangelwings90 chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
i absolutely LOVE this! please update as soon as possible!
theGreyPebble chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
HEY i know this plotline?

it's the same as that taiwanese soap!

lol

i loved that.. one of the few taiwanese soaps i like... i normally hate them because the girls they choose are effin retarded and have the WORST voices to listen to (i'm talking about more recent ones)

lavender was good though.. i cried :'(
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
don't you think that it was pretty rude what sasuke said to gaara. the stings but oh well. i had no idea that you updated other wise i would have reviewed sooner. but i think this chapter that was written was pretty damn funny. good luck on the next up date
narsas chapter 7 . 7/30/2008