Reviews for Life Renewed, Love Renewed
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
You finished it! Congrats. Actually I liked more Us and Them, but this it good too. Doesn't feel great to finish a story? I like that sensation, I feel really content.
Hope to read you soon.

WanderingStarmaster chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Nice job. Guess I'll have to go back and reread Spark of Sedition now.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Whoo! Go you! I can see Cid is going to be a GREAT influence on the kid. ;p I love Seph's attitude, like he thinks he's surrounded by mostly idiots, but he won't say so. Congrats on the finish!
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
And so, shenanigans of kids continue... You're right that fairy is never to live it down, and the last four prhases ROFL XD
I really like how you mixed old FFI here.
Keep it up :D

Senshi Of Sadness chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
I so glad you're back! As for late updates don't worry, better late than never. Myself am a procrastinator so it's OK.
By the way my favorite phrase was
"Oh, hush!" Aeris elbowed her husband, "We get to look for faeries!"
"My heart knows no greater joy," Sephiroth said flatly. I could totally imagine it XD

WanderingStarmaster chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
Do you by any chance have kids of your own? Are you writing from experience here. In any case they're cute...most of the time. Good story and nice to have you back.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
A long way home, but at least they found one. I'm having too much fun picturing Seph on a faerie hunt. XD
1wngdngl chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Wow, it lives? Please do continue! Surely you have some interesting things in store...
xandria356 chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
Hi! This is good work! I read it right after finishing "Us and Them." I used to read sci-fi novels as a kid and I'm enjoying the sci-fi elements you've added, like having other inhabited planets and space travel. This is really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for sharing!
Keito chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
Great , beautiful story! but... why dont u end ur chrono cross story, i mean it was good... this one is very good too i aint fond of this pairing very much but...
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
That's quite an oddisey (is it written like that?) they are having. With children :P that seems so tiring... then, the cetra were suposed to have that kind of lifestile.

You have a time-line for FF? I always thought to be imposible and gave up.

Keep wirtting!

Senshi Of Sadness chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
Hu? Don't tell me they arrived to FF I planet :O

The connection to Holy? I wonder was is it rally about...

You have updated very fast too.

WanderingStarmaster chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
Welcome back! Nice to see you again.

Nice chapter here. A bit short but good to get back into it. I would suggest you be careful this doesn't become a FFVII version of Lost in Space.

At any rate I look forward to what's next.
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
What an awful trip! Sephiroth dealing with fatherhood is totally not making it easier, for himself mostly XD

It's been quite a while for this story, hasn't it?

Glad you are back.

Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
LOL for Seph suffering through fatherhood. I can't help cackling in glee at the thought that this Aeris is going to keep him real busy in that regard. Heck of a scenic route home for them.