Reviews for The Best Gift
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
oh god this is amazing.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
aww! that was cute! oh brotherly love!
abni chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
OMG LOVED your story. But hey, you should post it with a tissue alert - made me all teary-eyed. Ok, maybe a little more than that - it broke my heart. Love the way you describe the boys' feelings.
Cbloom chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was fantastic! It's just the kind of thing I think Sam would do!

I would actually love to see something like that in the series! I know it wouldn't make an exciting episode but when you think of how high the stakes are ... a little R&R at the Grand Canyon wouldn't go a miss!

Great story!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
aww, I just love brotherly fluff! You did a great job on this, beautifully written, great visuals. Thank you for a great story!

(p.s. careful on the typos/grammar errors - just a few minor ones here but they can distract from the story. Also, you shouldn't quote episode titles, i.e. Croatoan. To make that reference more relevant, you need to refer to the location or events from the episode, such as Oregon or 'since that talk they had by the lake following the virus scare in Oregon'. True fans will make the connection to Croatoan, others perusing the fics will understand what happened without having seen the episode).
chb76 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
ar that was so sad- beautifuly written, not over the top. Excellent. Too sad though *sniff*
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
this was so sweet and perfect, i absolute love that brotherly moment
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This was so cute. really really cute.