Reviews for All of You
The Original Oxymoron chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I must say, you did a wonderful job with this... although I didn't see Albedo as still insane after 3, this was an excellent insightful "what if..." fic.

Please continue it! You left it with so much potential, that the last sentence made me sad that it was a one-shot. You could do so much with it! So if you're still into Xenosaga please consider a sequel! I'll review every chapter. )
ChibiChibiBunny chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Great story! Are you going to continue it?
stargal2636 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
omfg! I love how vile albedo is, good job keep up the good work!

Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Oh geez... bad Albedo! I hate his perspective on MOMO. How dare he peg her as a slut... /
RuKiA RoJaS chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I love this!Really original ;D
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was an original, very enjoyable fic.

First of all, I loved the idea of Albedo growing strong enough to completely take over Jr.'s body for an extended period of time. It's a real pity your story's supposed to be a one-shot, because I'd gladly see a continuation about my dear madman going on a happy killing spree in his twin's body, with MOMO by his side, fulfilling the role of his new sexual toy... I mean, a new Kirschwasser of sorts. *coughs*

Although, truth be told, I was a little surprised with your portrayal of Albedo in this fic – he acted too hateful and too insane for a post-game Albedo. Personally speaking, I believe that the lack of U-DO in his system (and being able to reunite with Rubedo) turned him into a semi-normal person again. He actually sounded perfectly sane in the Japanese version of XSI; it was the odd American voice acting that somewhat ruined the impression of sanity for me... but I digress.

I really liked your characterization of MOMO. I've always assumed her feelings for Albedo to be at least slightly ambiguous. Seems like her love for Jr. wasn't enough for stop her curiosity. :) Thanks for giving her that little masochistic streak underneath all her innocence. She's just like Kirschwassers, isn't she? Hmph, figures. ;)

On a side note, what happened to "violent sexuality" and paragraphs that might be "disturbing to some readers"? Did I miss something? ;) From the rating and your summary alone, I expected graphic descriptions of Albedo taking advantage of a half-willing MOMO... *crickets chirp* But nah, I wasn't really disappointed with the way you skipped 'the most naughty' part. You wrote enough for the readers to imagine the missing action quite vividly, yet avoided becoming vulgar or cliché at the same time.

Last but not least, I liked your writing style: short yet apposite sentences, as well as first-person narrative with a constantly changing point of view. However, in this sentence: "I can't deny that there is something in her that finds Albedo attractive, but I told herself it was only because I wanted every part of Jr. I love him that much", written from MOMO's perspective, is it really okay to use words "her" and "herself" instead of "me" and "myself"?

Heh, so much for so-called constructive criticism. You did a good job on this fic. Thanks for sharing. :)