Reviews for Sixteen Candles
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Cute, nice start.
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
i think the last part owuld be what haruchi would say. if they twins were said that part, then haruchi would look at them annoed and stuff then be pissed off. but then it was pretty funny.
haruhifans chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
is cute...but I alerady figure half way why Haruhi dont want to celebrate her still nice story
Wendy chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
this last chapter seems VERY rushed...a bit more complications would be nice too, but, nice job!
I play wid fir3 chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Nice! *gives a cookie*You might need to check some spellings on chp.3
Meabd chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
You, er, really like italics, huh? .;; Very cute story! Good job on it .

JenovaJuice97 chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
haha i can just picture her kissing the twins and Tamkai freaking out lol..i liked it
laughingisfun chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
very cute...i loved the ending with truth or one point i felt that tamaki was out of character...but, it was only yea. AWESOME STORY! goin in my favs :)
Living in a fantasy chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Aw cute ending. I felt so bad for them since they worked so hard on the party, but Haruhi ended up happy, with a happy ending
Emlynn chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
LOVE IT. 1,0,0 out of 10.
tokyobend17 chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
GO HARUHI~! :)) ))

Thank goodness ja apdayted! ))

Konnichiwa Minna chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
It's a great story, but I felt it was rushed. I really liked the ideas, but I don't think Haruhi would act like that... you know, like, saying "Yes!" enthusiastically and 'throwing herself onto the blond,' etc. Instead, she would have probably nodded and thanked him truly. But that's just my opinion. Anyways, I liked the story!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Aww. That's sweet. I love it! Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter! This one cracks me up! :D Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
Emlynn chapter 2 . 6/19/2007