Reviews for The Battle rages on
thegypsy chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
WOW That was completely amazing. i never even knew that the second season was out yet. beautifully written and completely plausable.
lkaplon chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
That would have been a wonderful season 3! I was just recently introduced to Hex by Netflix and loved it. Then had heck finding the second season. When I finally did I was so frustrated and irritated at the series finale. Your story ties up all the lose ends. Though my eternally-perfect-happy-ending gene thinks you could have found a way to bring Cassie and Themla back, but overall, it left me with a smile on my face.

I really think that being granted a normal life after so long would make anyone surpremely happy so your ending was just about perfect.
laurapyper chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
It is awesome. Lots of twists and turns. The david being a angel was really credable, because in the programme, he always looked like he knew more than he was letting on. I thought it would have been better it leon had turned immortal, becaues after wll thoseyears of being immortal, Ella would have actually grown up, and then died, which would be different to her. But anyway, it was great.
Rabanete chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
at*
Rabanete chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Submiting this review just because all authors need a little 'hey, I was here' from the readers... Cause ur job with this story is absolutely perfect!

The very end I missed in that whole "we're runing away and all hell is breaking loose but u'll never know what happens after that ;x"

Fantastic!

I think I never saw a caracterization of Ella so much like herself. Even ate the end. At first I thought she was too 'happy', but truly: After 500 years of sadness, she kinda deserved it.

I wanted to kill everyone at the series when they refused giving her a normal life after all this trouble -'

You're SO favorited ;x
Annabel Wynters chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This was awesome! It was like another episode of HEX. I just watched hex on bbc america, so I didn't know about the show until it was over.:( But I really liked ur story, Wish that there was more about what happened to thelma though. She's my favorite character!
Argos chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Thanks everyone for your comments
Gwinevere Bacci chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story one of the best so far. This story really would have make a very interesting season three. Your a brilliant writer.
alliamandmore chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
Great story. That would have made a great Season 3. I just watched this show this summer on BBCA. I was sad to see it was canceled a while back.
ShadoeMedic chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
This was really good. I liked it a lot and I am a BIG fan of Hex. Thank you for writing this
El Gringo Loco chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
Ch 1-7 Not usually on this board, I just found your story tonight, reading it in one sitting. Well written and quite readable, it provided a coherent ending to a chaotic series. Thank you for sharing it with us.
colee41 chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
Great story! Thank you so much for writing it! Keep up the great work!
colee41 chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
I am so sorry for not reviewing yesterday! Keep up the excellent work! I really like the twists you have added to this story such as Azazeal's return and Jo's increased powers. The appearance of David Tyrel was perfect! I cannot wait to see what other twists you have included, so update soon!
colee41 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Well I guess I am your only reviewer so far! However, I am really enjoying the story so far, SO PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!
colee41 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Great story so far! I have just started watching the show on BBCAmerica and love it! I can not wait to read more of your story since the show has not continued.