Reviews for Be kind, Rewind
2kooll4u chapter 12 . 3/2
For your first fic, not bad. You had a good start on raw material, but left some of it undeveloped. All in all...good job!
2kooll4u chapter 2 . 3/2
Off to a promising start. I don't like to review until I get a little farther in. If it helps, at least you have hooked me enough to want to read a little farther in :0)
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 1/9
So everything not exactly the same then.
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 1/9
Cute chapter, I thought you were going with Dawn in a 10 year olds body lol.
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 1/9
Reward stories, I love them all.
I am really happy there's a Dawn in this story, I am a fan of the youngest Summers.

You can really tell your English or British or something, but it's not too big a deal. It's just that sometimes I am not really sure what some words mean. Not so far in this story though. (What's a jumper? I read that word in a ton of stories and I have no idea what it really is. Some kind of clothing I think.)
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 1/9
Oooo, I am such a sucker for a time travel story. No sleep for me tonight.
DidiSummers chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Hi!
Great story... I like it! It was great the way the past was changed, and that Spuffy is together... I wonder if you are planing in writing/posting the sequel? It'll be awesome to know what happened next, and also I'm wondering bout the vision, what did they saw?

see ya! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Nice Work - enjoyed this very much.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Like how you brought them back in time but also eliminated all the Angel/Angelus chaos.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
WOW - an early time travel story that I have not come across before - glad I found my way to you work.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Like your version and time travel reworking of Buffy Meets the Master -
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
You know, there is no need for you to apologize about your work or process - it takes a lot of talent and courage to put your work out in public. If people do not like what they are reading they will stop and only those who are enjoying your story will continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I've not read your work before - glad to find a new writer to enjoy -
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Please write a sequel that involves season 2, great story
Kina Kalamari chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
Very nicely done. That was an excellent story. Wonderful job. )
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »