Reviews for Life's not All Fairytales and Fantasies
Eviefan chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
This was wonderful, I found it on a page of someone who reviewed one of my stories, and it caught my eye. You wrote this so true to form of all of the characters or how I would immagine their lives.

I like how you addressed the very real issue Jason was having with not seeing his daddy over the past few days, and how Lois found him that morning. I also like the mother and son time they had riding bikes at the park. The pictures were also sweet.

Their presents to him were great, Lois's especially, because I so did not see that coming. You are a great writer, very detailed when needed and paced well with detail and feelings as well as dialog. Thanks for a good story
JJ89 chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
ah this was really really sweet _ simply loved every moment of it- the clois romance, the father-son, mother-son and whole family feel. you are a great writer well done! keep up the good work. please write more clois stories.
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Aw that's so cutee!

QG30
dmtrn chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
This is so sweet, your writing is greatly done. Is there more of this? Can't wait to read it if there is.
Alphie chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I thought this was sweet! I love the idea of Lois trying to block the sun so Clark could sleep. And little Jason just tugged at my heart strings wanting to be with his daddy. But I'm left wondering... what did Lois buy for Clark for Father's Day?
Miss Kryptonite chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
it was really good! good idea. (:
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Please contiue this story. what a sweet story
dmtrn chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
aw... that was really cute! I love it!