Reviews for Future Sight
chunnin33 chapter 27 . 13h
Absolutely outstanding.
Not to be dismissive or mean or anything. But it would help you write science fiction if your grasp on science (and proper spelling) was a bit firmer.
Red Death chapter 8 . 7/23
You have a serious homonym problem.

Words that sound correct, but aren't.

Do/due/dew, guilt/gilt, swear/sware (this is actually not a real word but you used it in chapter 2), there/their/they're, and numerous others.

This may sound like a minor issue, but it is in fact a storykiller. Anything that makes the reader stop dead in their tracks to figure out what you're trying to say is not good.
guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
you should really increase the timespan of their time travel coz the sun itself will do the thing you wrote about in 5 billion years, and evolution takes way more time. for example crocodiles have not evolved for last 20 million years.
MadmansDeath chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
holy mother of fucks you did not :-o
MadmansDeath chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
nice so far and an interesting outlook on future sciences
Raethor chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
You mentioned keitaro firing his ki into the air ox but you never had him make it
firehelm chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
im crying...like its just dripping down my cheek nice story. I am very depressed now.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I started reading this and was all like "Meehhhh-eh? Ehhh? Dude? Dude!? DUDE!" and now I /think/ I might be hooked. Good job.
codyskater31 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
i kind of feel like the story was better before the time skip it was a really good original story but when he went back in time the story felt like it started to follow a lot of cliches.

with the main character being over powered and having a bunch of convinent plot points that lets him show off all the time. i'm ok with overpowered characters in fact most of my favorite stories have they are only usually done well 2 ways.

is guiding hand of sorts that helps other characters improve them selves in there own way and only fights in dire situations.

1-3 important characters see his abilities at a time so its easier to make a more in-depth we can understand what they were thinking better like why did ku think it was ok to make it look like she was going to hurt or kill shinobo terrifying them both what thoughts were passing through Keitaro's head went into that berserker like when i saw that scene it looked like ku didn't care what she had to do to get results then it looked like Keitaro got super pissed or something and then it looked like ku's peronality did a 180 and she was super sorry for what she did.

of course you don't have to follow these 2 rules to do a good over powered character story but its easier to do because then it gives the author focus on something so they can write it properly and they don't have to keep track of a bunch of sub-plots or character reactions.

ignore or consider what i wrote i just hope i was of some kind of help.
Junky chapter 27 . 6/9/2012
I suddenly realized that you never did finish this story. Why is it marked Completed?
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
An interesting premise, to be sure. However, if you don't have a really, really good idea for how to explain science fiction advances, and some background in the science in discussion, then not explaining them at all would probably be preferable. The "Hidden DNA inside of the rungs of other DNA" thing definitely qualifies as this - this 'explanation' is way worse for suspension of disbelief than hand-waving it away, and makes the whole story a little bit stupider.
The Hendog chapter 27 . 2/1/2011
I like it. A lot.

Please continue.

-The Hendog
Comfy Pillow chapter 18 . 11/15/2010
Wow.

It's been about a year (maybe more) since ive checked up on this story - and now it's 27 chapters? Wow! And 126k words. Niceeee! Can't wait to read it :D I already know this is gonna be one hell of an awesome ride. Sorry if this is really off topic for a review haha but the instructions did say "used to offer some well deserved praise"? Or something like that xD
chaosreaver chapter 27 . 8/5/2010
I feel gifted to have just read such an amazing story. Many times i was on the edge of my seat with the suspense, or tearing up at sad moments. all in all this story was good. I hope you get around to writing those last few chapters, but that would be as good a spot as any to end it. I'm now off to take a gander at your other stories for more of your writing genius.