Reviews for Future Sight
guest chapter 7 . 4/14
you should really increase the timespan of their time travel coz the sun itself will do the thing you wrote about in 5 billion years, and evolution takes way more time. for example crocodiles have not evolved for last 20 million years.
MadmansDeath chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
holy mother of fucks you did not :-o
MadmansDeath chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
nice so far and an interesting outlook on future sciences
Raethor chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
You mentioned keitaro firing his ki into the air ox but you never had him make it
firehelm chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
im its just dripping down my cheek nice story. I am very depressed now.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I started reading this and was all like "Meehhhh-eh? Ehhh? Dude? Dude!? DUDE!" and now I /think/ I might be hooked. Good job.
codyskater31 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
i kind of feel like the story was better before the time skip it was a really good original story but when he went back in time the story felt like it started to follow a lot of cliches.

with the main character being over powered and having a bunch of convinent plot points that lets him show off all the time. i'm ok with overpowered characters in fact most of my favorite stories have they are only usually done well 2 ways.

is guiding hand of sorts that helps other characters improve them selves in there own way and only fights in dire situations.

1-3 important characters see his abilities at a time so its easier to make a more in-depth we can understand what they were thinking better like why did ku think it was ok to make it look like she was going to hurt or kill shinobo terrifying them both what thoughts were passing through Keitaro's head went into that berserker like when i saw that scene it looked like ku didn't care what she had to do to get results then it looked like Keitaro got super pissed or something and then it looked like ku's peronality did a 180 and she was super sorry for what she did.

of course you don't have to follow these 2 rules to do a good over powered character story but its easier to do because then it gives the author focus on something so they can write it properly and they don't have to keep track of a bunch of sub-plots or character reactions.

ignore or consider what i wrote i just hope i was of some kind of help.
Junky chapter 27 . 6/9/2012
I suddenly realized that you never did finish this story. Why is it marked Completed?
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
An interesting premise, to be sure. However, if you don't have a really, really good idea for how to explain science fiction advances, and some background in the science in discussion, then not explaining them at all would probably be preferable. The "Hidden DNA inside of the rungs of other DNA" thing definitely qualifies as this - this 'explanation' is way worse for suspension of disbelief than hand-waving it away, and makes the whole story a little bit stupider.
The Hendog chapter 27 . 2/1/2011
I like it. A lot.

Please continue.

-The Hendog
Comfy Pillow chapter 18 . 11/15/2010

It's been about a year (maybe more) since ive checked up on this story - and now it's 27 chapters? Wow! And 126k words. Niceeee! Can't wait to read it :D I already know this is gonna be one hell of an awesome ride. Sorry if this is really off topic for a review haha but the instructions did say "used to offer some well deserved praise"? Or something like that xD
chaosreaver chapter 27 . 8/5/2010
I feel gifted to have just read such an amazing story. Many times i was on the edge of my seat with the suspense, or tearing up at sad moments. all in all this story was good. I hope you get around to writing those last few chapters, but that would be as good a spot as any to end it. I'm now off to take a gander at your other stories for more of your writing genius.
Yorae Rasante chapter 27 . 6/6/2010
Believe it or not, my story is stuck in the first chapter for the same reason: I suddenly found a good Naruto story, then it or another from the author talked about another good one, and so on.

Not so surprising really, since acording to a rule I forgot the name at least 10% of fanfictions are supposed to be good, and with so many Naruto fanfics 10% is still a lot.

But, reading LoveHina first, I have no problem with NarutoXHinata fics, but the name "NaruHina"...

Funny thing no one ever calls Naruto's female form Naru, only Naruko, though.

Well, anyway, don't feel bad about being called to make Naruto fics instead of Love Hina. There is so much in LH you can do without taking a big leap from canon that wasn't done already (unless a story centred about the neglected origin of the Hina sword, which my one is actually about). Naruto, however, is open to lots of possibilities, not only for being still incomplete (never stopped Evangelion fans) but because it HAS many paths that can be used and that would cause a big change in the story. It IS more tempting for us authors.

Heck, I got ten ideas for Naruto stories (two lemons), while six Love Hina (one the one I began, one a timeloop, one a Keitaro as HarvestMoon farmer, one a Keitaro with Ranma's curse, one a KxM lemon from a point open to this most people ignore (reading Akamatsu's H-doujin work, I know HE didn't expect people to) and the last one a Keitaro with Persona abilities that I have no idea how to make them useful in a story).

Being able to see the time I posted my LH story and knowing I've been reading Naruto fics for only a month, you should know that is a much bigger different than it sounds.

By the way, LH: Doomsday is not complete anymore, the author made more chapters for it after fans asked him to. You should read them later.
Skippy the Hobolo chapter 27 . 6/3/2010

I love this fanfic! even with the delay, it was totally worth it! but what if keiko turns out to be like all the experimenters?

Mz340 chapter 27 . 5/21/2010