Reviews for Define a Galaxy
JJ chapter 1 . 9/5
One of my faves to come back to. Thank you for writing this.
Miss-Adair chapter 1 . 7/1
I love this! You've created a beautiful alternate ending that I NEEDED. It's told in a wonderful style too, helping to lend believability and make the reader really feel the emotions you're trying to relay. I love the entire story idea! Thank you for sharing it!
JJ chapter 1 . 2/27
So good! I have a lot of feelings about this and a lot of questions about what happens after D:
Camille chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
A lovely OS !
HazelMoonflower chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I love it! ️
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Holy fuck man! Do you know what you've done to my poor heart and to the control on my emotions ? They've all been shot ! I've never cried so much. But it's tears of happiness ! The end of RotS crushed me so hard... Padme's death is the saddest part of the movie. Anakin killing younglings? Nah... All the Jedi's dying? Nah... But Padme dying after everything Ani did? It rips my heart out everytime.

Your story is... I don't think I have the appropriate word to describe what it did to me. And the idea that Anakin kills the Emperor, understands that he never intended to help him with Padme and was gonna leave treatable wounds on purpose and then rushes to Padme's side while receiving treatment?! I can feel my happiness sore through the skies. And the other idea that the Force would thank Anakin by reviving all the dead Jedis, well it's also marvelous!
celtics2016 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
encore! encore!
Graziella564 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I love it plz continue ️️️️
Graziella chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I love it plz continue
ReunitedLight chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Wow! This is perfect, beautiful, and heartwarming, and I love it! I love this story! If only this had happened, though... Padmé and Anakin's relationship is so sad and that's why I can't stop writing fics about it. Your story was beyond comprehension and it is one of the best. I've never read a story where Padmé comes back to life, but this is just wonderful. I would read it a million times over if I could.

So please, please, please write a sequel! That would be really amazing if you could, and I would definitely read it! Again, this is just a perfect story.
lauramorgenstern chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This is such a beautiful story. The only way it could he better is if there was a sequel of them meeting Leia and the Nabberies being informed. You've written Padme beautifully- other fics have her wake up in some way and understand why she didn't have her babies with her, and accept that her husband was lost. The way you've portrayed her seems more true to the character. Excellent work.
guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
So so beautiful
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
meeta chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
well Padmé and Anakin surely had a very bad and crazy few days , but better that than a lifetime. love this story.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I hate stories that just forgive Anakin for what he did dude is a mass murderer the last thing he needs is to be raising children. It also shits all over Padme when people have her ignore this.

Her attempting to be with Anakin and allowing him to be around her children after what he did at the temple is insanity.