Reviews for Define a Galaxy
HazelMoonflower chapter 1 . 8/25
I love it! ️
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 5/10
Holy fuck man! Do you know what you've done to my poor heart and to the control on my emotions ? They've all been shot ! I've never cried so much. But it's tears of happiness ! The end of RotS crushed me so hard... Padme's death is the saddest part of the movie. Anakin killing younglings? Nah... All the Jedi's dying? Nah... But Padme dying after everything Ani did? It rips my heart out everytime.

Your story is... I don't think I have the appropriate word to describe what it did to me. And the idea that Anakin kills the Emperor, understands that he never intended to help him with Padme and was gonna leave treatable wounds on purpose and then rushes to Padme's side while receiving treatment?! I can feel my happiness sore through the skies. And the other idea that the Force would thank Anakin by reviving all the dead Jedis, well it's also marvelous!
celtics2016 chapter 1 . 3/27
encore! encore!
Graziella564 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I love it plz continue ️️️️
Graziella chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I love it plz continue
ReunitedLight chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Wow! This is perfect, beautiful, and heartwarming, and I love it! I love this story! If only this had happened, though... Padmé and Anakin's relationship is so sad and that's why I can't stop writing fics about it. Your story was beyond comprehension and it is one of the best. I've never read a story where Padmé comes back to life, but this is just wonderful. I would read it a million times over if I could.

So please, please, please write a sequel! That would be really amazing if you could, and I would definitely read it! Again, this is just a perfect story.
lauramorgenstern chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This is such a beautiful story. The only way it could he better is if there was a sequel of them meeting Leia and the Nabberies being informed. You've written Padme beautifully- other fics have her wake up in some way and understand why she didn't have her babies with her, and accept that her husband was lost. The way you've portrayed her seems more true to the character. Excellent work.
guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
So so beautiful
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
meeta chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
well Padmé and Anakin surely had a very bad and crazy few days , but better that than a lifetime. love this story.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I hate stories that just forgive Anakin for what he did dude is a mass murderer the last thing he needs is to be raising children. It also shits all over Padme when people have her ignore this.

Her attempting to be with Anakin and allowing him to be around her children after what he did at the temple is insanity.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Damn! My phone did something and sent the review before it was finished, sorry about that.
As I was saying I thought the Jedi coming back from the dead was a nice twist, I feel like it would help Anakin with his guilt even though he probably never would be able to look them in the eye.

I loved Padme's reaction to seeing him in the suit, I thought it was very incharacter of her and you did a great job conveying her emotions.

The last part with Obi-Wan was heartwarming because their friendship is so important, and I liked how they both aknowledge their own faults.

The only complaint I really have is not including Leia at the end. I feel like she should have had just as a big part in this story as Luke and that the ending would have tied tigether even more nicely if she had been in it.

Thank you for an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I reread this after a long time and it's still just as breathtaking. My favourite part is still when she calls out for him, it's just so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.

I had forgotten about the Jedis rising from the dead as well and thought that was a nice twist as well,
Hermione8888 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
This is so beautiful! It brought me to tears! You are an amazing writer, keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016