Reviews for A Love Unknown
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Awww this was lovely to read :)
midnight13731 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Marianne chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I like these fluffy stories so much, and yours is definately a truly good one! I like the opposition between the sadness of Erestor's situation, and the happiness created by Glorfindel being there for him. The emotions are really well described and realistic. And, oh my god, I wish Glorfindel would exist, damn it :D
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
AWW! TOO CUTE! I can't get over how well you write for this couple! It's amazing! I can totally feel the love between Glorfindel and Erestor, and it's just so sweet!

Though I must say, I have a very powerful urge to smack the living daylights out of the crude, boorish warriors. How could they say such things about poor Erestor! So mean!

Still, awesome fic! I absolutely loved it! _~
Az chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
hey... where da sex? ;-)

This was a nice fluffy story, thanks for sharing it with us _
DramoSkye chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was sweet:)
Epona Starling chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Just wanted to let you know, me and my friend finished our parody so its on my page now. Council of Elrond by Epona Starling. I must appologise to you for what I did to Erestor. I love him really!

Anyway, I can get round to betaing the other bits now, so sit tight (whatever that means!)
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oh I loved it

I think you need to make a sequel perhaps with the warriors responding when they find out
Riker15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I Loved it!
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
wow! i really hope you do make a sequel to this! i liked it alot, and there really arent enough erestor stories out there...
Gord and V chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw, this was so cute and fluffy! I loved this and can't wait for the sequel!

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
Ida Cippo chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
CUTE! aw the end was so cute... I loved it! seriously that makes one smile and feel warm ;)!

Just one remark: those two elves have high positions, so I think you should try to make them act a bit more dignified. For example I dont belive that Erestor would say "I dont know what to say." nor Glorfindel saying "I had planed to clean it up" else I cant wait for your sequel!