Reviews for After Dark
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
is there going to be a continuation in this? The ending doesn't really seem like an ending...
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
O.O Omg xD
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Good story.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That sounds like something Snape might do. Protect Harry but still be a complete bastard. God job!
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
:) I do wonder how Snape would have reacted to finding that out-or at least what his true reaction/thoughts would be and not his facade.
Entertainment chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
okaay... i don't get it, how was snape helping him?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Good, but...I'm a little confused. Is this set during fifth year in which case Snape's detentions are a help to him because it gets him more time away from Umbridge?
Rogue Anne chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Loved it, it makes me wonder why Rowling didn't put it in the book that an adult found out about the Blood Quill.
ddamato chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I love it! There are definitely not enough fanfics where Snape finds out about Harry's detentions with Umbridge. *frown*

Great oneshot, I love it! *big grin*
cylobaby chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OMG I LOVE SNAPE!
Brenn.K chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Adorable. I love the approach and Harry's belated, dumbstruck reaction.
Bluebird88 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aww, I always did want Snape to find out about the blood quill. I think you've handled it perfectly. I can definately see Snape helping Harry, but that wouldn't stop him from taking points or treating Harry to his sarcasm.

Loved the line about anarchy - Harry's right, Snape does tend to be just a bit dramatic, doesn't he?

A very nice read.
DarkLightningEnvy chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Now why couldn't this have been the way it happened!

I liked this! The fact that Severus was in character made me even more happy. Hell, you had Harry in character too! Bravo!

-Envy

~Jess
Amethyst Snape chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Harry didn’t know why, but he felt even worse know that someone, other than Ron and Hermione, knew - like it somehow made it more real.

I loved that line :3

Great story!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Great one-shot! I liked seeing Snape as someone who looked outside of windows, trying to help his student while still being snarky and mean, really. Great job. Would you be willing to post this on Potions and Snitches?