Reviews for After Dark
Sola Haze chapter 1 . 8/10
You capture Snape's dialogue perfectly
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
is there going to be a continuation in this? The ending doesn't really seem like an ending...
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
O.O Omg xD
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Good story.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That sounds like something Snape might do. Protect Harry but still be a complete bastard. God job!
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
:) I do wonder how Snape would have reacted to finding that out-or at least what his true reaction/thoughts would be and not his facade.
Entertainment chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
okaay... i don't get it, how was snape helping him?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Good, but...I'm a little confused. Is this set during fifth year in which case Snape's detentions are a help to him because it gets him more time away from Umbridge?
Rogue Anne chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Loved it, it makes me wonder why Rowling didn't put it in the book that an adult found out about the Blood Quill.
ddamato chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I love it! There are definitely not enough fanfics where Snape finds out about Harry's detentions with Umbridge. *frown*

Great oneshot, I love it! *big grin*
cylobaby chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OMG I LOVE SNAPE!
Brenn.K chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Adorable. I love the approach and Harry's belated, dumbstruck reaction.
Bluebird88 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aww, I always did want Snape to find out about the blood quill. I think you've handled it perfectly. I can definately see Snape helping Harry, but that wouldn't stop him from taking points or treating Harry to his sarcasm.

Loved the line about anarchy - Harry's right, Snape does tend to be just a bit dramatic, doesn't he?

A very nice read.
DarkLightningEnvy chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Now why couldn't this have been the way it happened!

I liked this! The fact that Severus was in character made me even more happy. Hell, you had Harry in character too! Bravo!

-Envy

~Jess
Amethyst Snape chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Harry didn’t know why, but he felt even worse know that someone, other than Ron and Hermione, knew - like it somehow made it more real.

I loved that line :3