Reviews for Blow Me Away
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Very nice story! Love the brother bonding! :)
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Very fun, enjoyed it muchly.
SammysTeam chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Meany? Ahaha! That's totally something Dean would say. XP This was a lovely story, nothing better than adding your own twist and hurting one of the boys. ;D
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
Loved!
Ihni chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
I can't resist Sam's puppy eyes ... I have to leave a review!

First of all, this was an interesting concept. And yeah, also good that Dean got his fair share of guilt.

Second of all, you know, I would LOVE it if you'd add a little epilogue to this story, you know ... with the chick flick moment to come. Somehow, I'm picturing something really awkward and short. Very amusing.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Great work, as always :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I have been remiss in my reviews. Which is a shame since this piece is just so much fun! I love this what-if and you do it well.
SMILES01 chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
LOVED IT!

wanna read more.

HAPPY WRITING!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Plenty have already given you lots of love with lots of reviews, so I almost thought that you didn't really need another. But since I'm currently wrapping up vacation and finding myself with extra time for reading on my hands, I'm catching up to a number of fanfics.

Yes, we just love to see Sammy hurt, and Dean worry, and the totally chick-flicky brotherly love because we know we’re never going to get to this level in the series... so at least we have the fics! It always surprised me that there was zero physical contact in IMTOD, considering the gravity of the situation. If there ever was a time for a little hand holding, then that was definitely it. And I would also have liked a little more exploration of those feelings of guilt from Sam on either or both times that he shot his brother (Asylum, BUBS), even if he wasn’t the one in control at the time. It was very interesting that you turned the tables and explored Dean’s POV here. Very well-written. Although I realize your purpose was to whup Sam, I wish you had expanded on Dean’s worry, fear and guilt a little more in the beginning. Other than that, great job! Thanks for sharing.
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
lol..betta comeback..lol..kk luv the hole idea..luv the story..its awesome
Sweetest-Sammy chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
AAHAHAH...I'm going to go read the next chapter now...took me a while to spot it and there was me staring at the computer screen thinking you were pure evil...ah well

Sammy
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
What a great read this was. Punchy and perfectly paced, and oh yes you Pimped-the-Limp in the process too! What more could a Sam girl ask for, blood letting and angst! Thanks so much for meeting this challenge in your own unique way and then sharing it out.
TammiTam chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Ok, just finished your second (and last)part and am impressed ... as always. Great job on this story!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh awesome start! Can't wait for more!
BeyondBloodBath chapter 2 . 6/21/2007