Reviews for Damaged
sophie.kuypers.37 chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
Hey, I have just finished reading your fanfiction and it was a joy to read, I love this movie and your story gave me that more I wanted to know about the other guys and their lives.
Thank you so much.
From S.K.
shade-kast chapter 30 . 1/9/2013
you could write a sequal about declan? or reid and ever getting married, or about the day richard would get out or something dontcha think? :P
shade-kast chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
sounds like a great idea :P
RockaRosalie chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Really good
RockaRosalie chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Good
kstar26 chapter 31 . 7/13/2011
I hate the fact this is over. This should totally have been the movie's sequal! I love it so much! Hope to read another one soon
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 31 . 6/22/2011
really really great story! is there, or will there be a sequel?
Mason and Alex chapter 31 . 4/20/2011
eeeeeeeeeeeepp love it xDD
vixxbitch chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i love this :) so very much :D
Elm Treigh chapter 31 . 8/22/2010
When do one of your stories (or all) NOT spark interest? You're an amazing writer! :)

I look forward to checking out your playlist. In fact, if i really like it - if you don't mind that is - I'll make a playlist on ... Unless you already have one in which case, you should soooo totally share and like link us! ;)
Z. Master of Z's chapter 31 . 7/6/2010
Oh my... i dont think I have ever had a Fanfict Story make me cry. And trust me I read alot of Fanfiction. I have enjoyed reading this story sooo much, andjsut when I think the story is over theres another 4, 5 chapters left. The ending was great. There is absolutely nothing that i would change about this story or improve on. i just think it was perfect. I was soo chuffed when Declan called Reid 'Da-dee' I almost cried then. I have become sooo emotionally envolved with this story that i just dont want to let it go. Thanks so much for writting this story it really has put a smile on my face and a tear to my eye. ;D
Mommyshaw chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Ok ive been so enthralled with the story I forgot to review! Its good its really good alot diffrent then the other covenant stories on FF. keep it going im in love
400 chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
Ahh, the blade is gone, I bet that's a freeing thought
TheThirteenthRuby chapter 31 . 1/7/2010
I absolutely love this story. I love your version of Reid best. I plan on reading more of your stories s oyou shall be hearing from me again ) Keep up the good work.
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 31 . 12/17/2009